Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2001 7:32:20 PM EDT
Received this from Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) tonight, it got me boiling.
[url]http://www.washtimes.com/sports/20011019-8289617.htm[/url]

Let this anti-gun weenie have it.  Send a letter to the editor [email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Gosh, thanks.

I would never have expected the Washington Times to print such an article, much less allow such a weasel to be on their staff.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Apparently having an unloaded weapon in your private vehicle with no evidence of an intent to use against anyone is a crime, punishable by $30,000 bucks.

Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#3]
E-mail sent....man, this really did piss me off!

medcop
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:32:00 PM EDT
[#4]
From the article:

In case you hadn't heard, the New York Jets' free safety, Damien Robinson, showed up for the game against Miami with an assault rifle in the trunk of his SUV. He simply "forgot" it was there, he said. He had gone to a shooting range on Long Island the week before, and "I inadvertently left it in the back of my truck when I went to the stadium with my family," he explained in a statement. "It was closed up in a case and not loaded."

Maybe so. But also in the trunk were three magazines that hold 30 rounds each and two boxes of ammunition containing 200 more rounds. A person could do a lot of damage if he got his hands on that stuff. He could wipe out an entire police department — or recreate Columbine for the East Coast audience. It's scary to even think about.

What's just as scary, though, is that none of this apparently dawned on Damien Robinson.
View Quote

This pig eyed sack of shit must be scared of his own shadow.  He'd probably have a cow that I've got my Colt SP1 sitting next to me with 1600rds of Q3131A which probably won't last the next month of range visits.  It also probably didn't even occur to Damien Robinson that someone could "re-create Columbine on the East Coast" with his rifle because it's possible he might not be a psychotic picked on high school geek! (No offense to anyone, I'm a proud geek).

Seriously, when is liberalism going to be seen for the falacy that it is and prompty ridiculed?

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]
This isnt liberalism, this is just a guy who is a ignorant coward...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top