Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd think that "CARDBOARD ONLY" covered that as well. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know kid, that might be the most offensive thing you have ever said.  Wise up!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought the "not for public use" would have covered that too...
View Quote

My lord, you are just as bad...  You post that its F'd up and then you join in joking about the dumping of newborns...  *shaking head*
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Dumping babies is unfortunately not uncommon at all.  There is usually one on the local news a couple times a year.  Its so common in populated areas, it doesn't make headlines or national coverage.

But, the sticker is funny.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You know kid, that might be the most offensive thing you have ever said.  Wise up!
View Quote

If [b]you[/b] are saying that, it must have been bad.

We don't have to deal with this kind of stuff here, at least to my knowledge, so it has never really come up for me.

It wasn't exactly in good taste, though. I apologize.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Says alot about the Town of Gilbert.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#10]

It's happened here many times in the Phoenix area. One girl even dumped here baby in the out houses at South Mountain Park one year. It's real --cked up, but happens.

Also all fire stations are safe havens too.

It's mainly teenagers. They don't want their parents to know they were pregnant.

I'm also suprised that in the Phoenix area. That the sign isn't in Spanish too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top