Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2016 7:41:30 PM EDT
Old people in performance versions of luxury cars who drive under the speed limit.  They also dart out in front of you then accelerate at the speed of a sloth.

I would also add to this category people who mosey onto the highway at 30mph and try to merge with 70 mph traffic. Doing so is wrong dangerous and immoral.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Remember this when shopping for a pre-owned performance luxury car.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Scottsdale Road

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:47:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Semi drivers that drive 62 mph and park their skank ass in the left laneMay they all fail their CDL physical and be relegated to a 25 year old S10 for a daily driver.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Semi drivers that drive 62 mph and park their skank ass in the left laneMay they all fail their CDL physical and be relegated to a 25 year old S10 for a daily driver.
View Quote

Ugh. The motherfuckers who try to pass the next truck ahead of them by going 1 mph faster, uphill. Then end up the same speed for miles, and refuse to slow down and get back behind.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Old people in performance versions of luxury cars who drive under the speed limit.  They also dart out in front of you then accelerate at the speed of a sloth.

I would also add to this category people who mosey onto the highway at 30mph and try to merge with 70 mph traffic. Doing so is wrong dangerous and immoral.
View Quote

I'll never understand that either and I see it every fucking day. They'll to 10-20 under on the onramp/service road, get on the highway, AND THEN SPEED UP.

Morons.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top