Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/10/2003 7:45:28 PM EDT
The other day I was pulling into a shopping plaza and saw an SUV in front of me with a "Hillary" campaign sticker for Senate. The owner I guess never bothered to take the damn bumper stick off. I think, "Who the hell would be so dumb to support that dumb bitch?" I almost followed the SUV to its parking spot and chewed out the owner for supporting the traitorous wretch. But, try as I might I couldn't really piece together all the reason I despise Hillary. I know just from listening to her that she is even more two-faced and duplicitous than most politicians, but can you guys give me a list of "wrongs" that Hillary has been involved in. I'll post what I know. Fill in the blanks for me so I won't be at a loss for words next time I see some asshole with a "Hillary Clinton" sticker on their car. 1. Whitewater. I'm not clear on the details of this one. I know it involved shady real estate transactions and some suspicious deaths, but I don't know the details. Is there a website that [b]succinctly[/b] sums up the Whitewater affair? 2. Chinese donors receiving top secret intelligence. Here, I know if involves basically Billy-boy selling our military secrets to the Chinese, but again I am short on details. Know any websites taht explain better? 3. She is now a New York senator without ever having lived in New York. Any others? Why do you hate Hillary? And don't tell me she's ugly or whatever. Yelling at somone one in a parking lot that HIllary is ugly is not the way to make an impression that I am intelligent and care about the "important" issues. Besides, I don't think she's that ugly anyways. -Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:54:25 PM EDT
How about the Whitehouse Travel Office. She had a lot to do with that mess. Health care. Even some die hard liberals think she is totally incompetent to even try that on a national level. Thanking the woman who was raped by Billy for not talking to anyone back then. There is more, including that she hasn't done a damn thing for New York State since she became a senator. Bilster
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:04:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By N_Viejo: Besides, I don't think she's that ugly anyways. -Nick Viejo.
View Quote
[shock] Do you like men more? Or women? [;)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:12:28 PM EDT
I don't really hate Hillary all that much. I mean, she's distasteful and obviously a very unpleasant, dishonest, phony, self-serving person (but most politicians are). Really, it was her husband who I really hated. The pandering. The sociopathic, compulsive lying. How he thought just talking about something and showing you were thinking about an issue was as good as actually accomplishing something. Mostly, I hate how all these idiots mooned over him like he was some sort of great virtuous person, when all he cared about was himself, his image, and his party's finances. How they swallowed and believed everything he said.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:25:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raven: I don't really hate Hillary all that much. I mean, she's distasteful and obviously a very unpleasant, dishonest, phony, self-serving person (but most politicians are). Really, it was her husband who I really hated.
View Quote
Hillary was largely responsible for Bill's political success. She saw a likable, semi-intelligent-but-not-particularly-ambitious man who could fulfill her own political aspirations. She hitched her cart to him and drove him as far as he could carry her. That alone is enough to make Hillary contemptible.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:25:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/10/2003 8:31:28 PM EDT by The_Macallan]
Lies. Vince Foster. "Bake cookies". Lies. "Pretty In Pink" interview. Billy Dale. Lies. Her secret health care task force. 1,000 FBI files on her table. Lies. Hyphenated last name (when convienent). It Takes A Village. Lies. Chelsea at Starbucks on 9-11. Webb Hubbell, Castle Grande, Whitewater, Guy Tucker, Rose Law firm, "suicides", Mena Airport, Jim McDougal, the boys on the track, billing records, embezzlement, fraud, obstruction, abuse of power, cover-up, murder, lies, lies, lies. Banning military uniforms from the White House. The "twofer" of '92. Lies. Carpetbagger. Her sickening, smug, condescending elitism. Lies. "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society." Rolling her eyes. [img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics1/hillary_speech.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:38:18 PM EDT
Check out the book "Hell To Pay" by the late Barbara Olsen (killed 9-11) and you will see where Hitlery gets her philosophy and dirty tricks tactics from. Hitlery is truly an evil person and she does have an agenda.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:48:04 PM EDT
I started looking for something succinct, and failed miserably. There is just so much shit and now I'm pisseded off [pissed] again after reading about all the [url=http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.html]crap[/url] the [url=http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/index.html]Klintons[/url] did (are doing? (are going to do?)).
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:40:56 PM EDT
The $100,000 she made in cattle futures. Claimed she made the picks herself but the funds were "beefed" and massaged by Refco. The Springdale, Arkansas office where she did her trading saw other investors lose over $20 million from 10-78 thru 7-79, but Hillary - a neophyte at trading anything - made $100k.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:03:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: Lies. Vince Foster. "Bake cookies". Lies. "Pretty In Pink" interview. Billy Dale. Lies. Her secret health care task force. 1,000 FBI files on her table. Lies. Hyphenated last name (when convienent). It Takes A Village. Lies. Chelsea at Starbucks on 9-11. Webb Hubbell, Castle Grande, Whitewater, Guy Tucker, Rose Law firm, "suicides", Mena Airport, Jim McDougal, the boys on the track, billing records, embezzlement, fraud, obstruction, abuse of power, cover-up, murder, lies, lies, lies. Banning military uniforms from the White House. The "twofer" of '92. Lies. Carpetbagger. Her sickening, smug, condescending elitism. Lies. "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society." Rolling her eyes. [url]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics1/hillary_speech.jpg[/url]
View Quote
You are correct, sir! Especially the rolling of the eyes. I hope for her next election the Republicans just play that footage over and over again. They don't even need to add commentary.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:39:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ratters: You are correct, sir! Especially the rolling of the eyes. I hope for her next election the Republicans just play that footage over and over again. They don't even need to add commentary.
View Quote
I agree. Perhaps something like ... "Does Hilery really care about YOU?" *rolling eyes footage* "But what about the rights of the Americans?" *rolling eyes footage* "And the military?" *rolling eyes footage* "Hilary in 2008?" *rolling eyes footage*
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:54:32 AM EDT
Hell if for nothing else the bitch is fugly.(pardon my french) Look at what her and slick did with the M14 rifles, how many did they have distroyed? How many did they pretty much give away to other countrys. Those two did more to hurt gun owners in this country than anyone else. In my openion for what it's worth; THEY SUCK!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:17:08 AM EDT
I think, "Who the hell would be so dumb to support that dumb bitch?"
View Quote
Obviously one dumb bitch supporting another.
Top Top