Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2010 7:12:42 AM EDT
Went out last night and showed the rookies how to work the road. I wrote a ticket for an 87 in a 25. True Story

Got home around 0230 or so and had a rifle in my hand, and a Glock 27 in the other. Opened the screen door to my house and I hear some leaves moving from behind the house. I sling the rifle, and draw my Glock 22C. Here comes 2 dogs. 1 being a yellow lab with maybe a bit of Pit in him, and a black mut type dog.

I am in the country so random dogs are usually no big deal, but the yellow lab decided to start growling, and circling me. I bladed at 45, no shit. I caught myself smirking while thinking about all the shit ARFcom would talk if I shot this dog, along with the whole blading shit. Anyways he ended up heading back towards the woods and I didn't cap him. Maybe another day when I feel more threatened.

I know

Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I call BS

You shot em both and hung em from your mailbox!!!

Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Went out last night and showed the rookies how to work the road. I wrote a ticket for an 87 in a 25. True Story

Got home around 0230 or so and had a rifle in my hand, and a Glock 27 in the other. Opened the screen door to my house and I hear some leaves moving from behind the house. I sling the rifle, and draw my Glock 22C. Here comes 2 dogs. 1 being a yellow lab with maybe a bit of Pit in him, and a black mut type dog.

I am in the country so random dogs are usually no big deal, but the yellow lab decided to start growling, and circling me. I bladed at 45, no shit. I caught myself smirking while thinking about all the shit ARFcom would talk if I shot this dog, along with the whole blading shit. Anyways he ended up heading back towards the woods and I didn't cap him. Maybe another day when I feel more threatened.

I know

http://randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/cool-starry-bra.jpg
love the pic

Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#3]
87 in a 25, jeez, is what kind of trouble will that get a person into?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#4]
You're a LEO and didn't instinctively shoot the dogs?? Turn in your badge.
J/K, cool pic and glad nothing bad happened.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:38:29 AM EDT
[#5]
If Minnie Mouse was in Fantasia, she would have worn that bra.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#6]
2 days jail and a $288 fine. Not including $41 a day in jail. So a total of $370 if he doesn't get a lawyer. But that is up to the Judge. 87 is just freakin crazy for a 25 zone.

I usually give 13 miles over on speeding. Unless it is a school zone, or something alike. Got me a DWI last night as well. .021 on the ol' Datamaster.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You're a LEO and didn't instinctively shoot the dogs?? Turn in your badge.

J/K, cool pic and glad nothing bad happened.

My wife even laughed at that.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
2 days jail and a $288 fine. Not including $41 a day in jail. So a total of $370 if he doesn't get a lawyer. But that is up to the Judge. 87 is just freakin crazy for a 25 zone.

I usually give 13 miles over on speeding. Unless it is a school zone, or something alike. Got me a DWI last night as well. .021 on the ol' Datamaster.

Was this person a speed racer or what?  Drag racing?

Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was this person a speed racer or what?  Drag racing?

17 year old kid with 3 other people in the car, 2 of them girls = Showing Off.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 7:57:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd like the pic better if there were boobies in the boobie holder...
EDIT:  Never mind.  Just saw the sazie as 32AAA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top