Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2011 1:29:53 PM EDT
....Must either hate me or have a really good sense of Humor.  

Walked into my house today and found this SWEET BOX!

I got nervous for a second, all I fucking did was order a Bipod and a swivel lock for it.  What the fuck else did I order?  Did I order a gun case one night and forget, something insanely large that probably cost me a lot of money that I have no recollection of ordering??????

So I opened it.

And to my dismay...

Yup, there is my Bipod and swivel lock...and some packing material.  Guess they ran out of small boxes last week.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
A brave mother fucker you are! i would of 6lb of C4 on that sumibitch!
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A brave mother fucker you are! i would of 6lb of C4 on that sumibitch!

hahaha, nah, but thinking about it, I'm kinda disappointed nothing else was in that box...no more goodies.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#5]
And of course they charge you dim weight (plus a little to tack on to their discount) to get it to your house instead of eating the difference of that vs. a smaller package.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I got one of those except it was filled with one tiny computer component and roughly seven eleventy billion shards of packing peanuts.

And of fucking course as I open it I drop the damn thing.

KERPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFewwww

I looked like the aftermath of a bukkake party at the North Pole.

That is why the inventor of those packing peanuts should be kicked in the face.  They get everywhere, stick to fucking EVERYTHING and since they weigh practically nothing, a slight whisper will blow them all over the shop.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I got one of those except it was filled with one tiny computer component and roughly seven eleventy billion shards of packing peanuts.

And of fucking course as I open it I drop the damn thing.

KERPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFewwww

I looked like the aftermath of a bukkake party at the North Pole.

Hopefully it was in a special wrapper, packing peanuts suck.  ESD FTL
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Hmmm, no bumper stickers, or dillo dust either.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered a firing pin and 6 gas rings from Brownells a couple of years ago. A 3" X 6" padded paper bag was in my mail box about 4 days later.

I love these guys.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Flat rate shipping and larger boxes are harder to mislocate or misdirect than smaller ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top