Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 9:20:01 PM EDT
About 3 days a week atleast.

How the hell do you get a job where you are expected to use a computer when you have no idea about how to use one.

Where do they find these people to work with me.  I wish I could drink at work to forget it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Completely understand Taxman.  I feel like my boss goes to the "special" school and hires the the dumbest people he can find.  

BTW-I like your avatar.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm on Vacation till Monday.    
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Be glad I had to explain the basic workings of Windows to someone.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Completely understand Taxman.  I feel like my boss goes to the "special" school and hires the the dumbest people he can find.  

BTW-I like your avatar.

Gawd, I hear you.  It's no wonder we consider going to a bar afterwards.  After dealing with shitheads all day..  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW-I like your avatar.

Gawd, I hear you pc.  It's the same thing over at my job, literally.  Thank god I might be quitting soon...

I would leave but I dont know where I could find something to do.

Its been over 4 years still havent found a goal in life or what I really like doing.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:08:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I know what you mean.  I figure someone whose job title is "word processor" should at leats know the rudiments of using a word processing program.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:09:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Only one thing worse then having a job that sucks..

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:15:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Only one thing worse then having a job that sucks..

Sgtar15

Having a woman that doesn't?

I only hate my job 5 days a week........
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:16:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top