Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 11/19/2011 10:22:36 AM EDT
Last week end I went shopping for flooring and came home with a new dog bed.  Rusty stays outside when I'm not home and his bed from last year stays on the back porch in front of the door.  When I'm home he's usually at my side.  In this case he's acting like his master in this picture.  Lazy and napping

Untitled by 338uwm, on Flickr

Last night I moved his bed and turned the heater on.  He is so abused having to sleep 5 feet from a heater turned on low.

Untitled by 338uwm, on Flickr
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#1]
YAY! for Rusty !  
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice dog bed.  Are you sure it's not upside down?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
YAY! for Rusty !  

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Rusty looks comfortable in that new bed already. Looks like you did good, I had gotton a bed like that for one of my dogs and she never used once.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top