Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/26/2005 3:24:37 PM EDT
What kind of jerk would steal a mailbox? It was a very ugly mailbox with chipped paint and dents but damit it was mine.

The postman told my wife that several other mailboxes were stolen the same day so it wasn't like I was targeted. I put up a brand new box and had just returned all the necessary tools to my shop when my neighbor lady found both of our mailboxes in a ditch down the road. There was no mail in them and that worried me more than the missing box. I hope some skeezy ratfuck isn't filling out some of the many creditcard offers that are sent to me or tossing some important bills.

Why would somebody risk their life to screw with a mailbox? They would be better off robbing a bank than letting me catch them stealing from me!

[Yosemite Sam voice] Ahhhh hates me some mailbox thieves! [Yosemite Sam voice]
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:25:53 PM EDT
I know someone who when they go on thier meth rages goes around ripping mailboxes off of posts, among many things
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:27:16 PM EDT
Oh, sorry, man. Thought you were done with it. Tell ya what ... I'll mail it back to you!
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:28:44 PM EDT
why not just take the mail instead of the whole box...geez...what a bunch of dumb fucks
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:30:23 PM EDT
Hey,

The asshat liberal clinton/kerry lovin, G.W. hating democrat across the road from me was painting "his" mailbox this afternoon.....maybe a connection here.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:31:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:
Hey,

The asshat liberal clinton/kerry lovin, G.W. hating democrat across the road from me was painting "his" mailbox this afternoon.....maybe a connection here.

Was he painting it pussy pink or UN blue?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:49:26 PM EDT
HS kids probably. They do some pretty stupid stuff from what I can recall.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:53:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PsyWarrior:

Originally Posted By 1shott:
Hey,

Was he painting it pussy pink or UN blue?

Black believe it or not.

on a side note, he has not flown his "flag" since G.W. was elected and re-elected, his dislike for the man is un-real.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 4:17:29 PM EDT
Draw down.

Colt_SBR
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 4:22:48 PM EDT
Now you have an excuse to get a new mailbox...

One that won't get stolen.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 4:25:51 PM EDT
Guy on my mail route had his 'bass box' stolen. He chained the new one to a tree.

Fucktards took a bat to it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 4:28:24 PM EDT
I urge you all if its feasable to get PO Boxes.
Mail theft (especially rural drive up boxes) is an easy bag
for identity thieves.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:36:09 PM EDT
I woke up this morning to find mine gone again.

It happens quite frequently, and I just keep a supply of cheap $5 mailboxes handy. I bet the little bastards are surprised when they drive by the next day and see an identical mailbox already in place with my address already on it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:47:43 PM EDT
Time for an ambush....
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:41:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LonePathfinder:
Time for an ambush....

+1, and not only that, but disguse it. I saw a post on here once of a guy that made his mail box look like a normal one, but it was some pretty thick steel, and the post was an I beam with wood around it for camofauging. He said that he found broken glass and other auto parts from time to time when somone would try to play some mail box baseball with it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:46:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 1:46:59 PM EDT by M4Madness]
MINE WAS GONE AGAIN THIS MORNING!!! STOLEN TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!

I bought a third mailbox this morning before work. I came home this evening and both of my mailboxes were lying next to my porch. My wife says that a police detective brought them here after they were found miles away in different areas. I guess I'll take the one I bought this morning back for a refund.

Someone's going to get a big surprise if they show up tonight--"3rd time's charm".
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:52:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 1:53:43 PM EDT by distributor_of_pain]
Mine is brick.

Let's see em' F with that!

ETA: in a cul-de-sac nonetheless.

not exactly going to be a drive by if you know what I mean.
Too much face time with my bedroom window.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:00:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M4Madness:
MINE WAS GONE AGAIN THIS MORNING!!! STOLEN TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!

Those bastards!!!!

I bought a third mailbox this morning before work. I came home this evening and both of my mailboxes were lying next to my porch. My wife says that a police detective brought them here after they were found miles away in different areas. I guess I'll take the one I bought this morning back for a refund.

Someone's going to get a big surprise if they show up tonight--"3rd time's charm".

Yeah, I'd be in full camo hiding in the trees if that shit happened to me. It's still funny though.
Top Top