Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2002 8:42:54 PM EDT
These losers just can't get off the stage.  And the media just keep lapping it up! Talk about your armchair quarterbacks still holding SEVERE grudges...

[url=http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/local/2652391.htm]Janet Reno[/url] said it's important to support the effort taken since the attacks, she questioned the approach Attorney General John Ashcroft has taken.

"It is important that we bring people to justice according to the principles of our Constitution. The day we start giving up our freedoms, the bad guys have won." Reno said.

[url=http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_519707.html?menu=news.latestheadlines]Al Gore[/url] is accusing the Bush administration of showing "impatience and disdain" toward US allies in the war in Afghanistan.

He said it is crucial the administration show "a more evident respect" for the coalition it has built or that alliance could quickly crumble.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
It is nothing short of ASTONISHING that Janet Reno said that, since she has also said that gun registration is only a step, a total ban on all civilian gun ownership is the goal.

Janet Reno may KNOW what the Constitution is, but she doesn't believe it should apply to us.

Al Gore...gimme a break.

CJ
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It is nothing short of ASTONISHING that Janet Reno said that, since she has also said that gun registration is only a step, a total ban on all civilian gun ownership is the goal.
View Quote

She's obviously pulling a Clintonism - deceit by omission.

"The day we start giving up our freedoms, the bad guys have won." Reno said.

Nothing wrong with what she said - it's just a fact. Of course what she's NOT saying is that she knows that SHE IS ONE OF THE "BAD GUYS".  She's just identifying the moment that she can claim victory.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, come on, I mean Janet knows ALL about the burning flame of liberty! Why, she's a virtual pyromaniac when it comes to the constitution..

And AlGore DID invent the Internet..

Why, He probably was on the design staff for both "impaitence" and "disdain"..

Jackasses to the bitter end, I guess..

Meplat-
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:52:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Unbelievable!!!

I'm sure that Randy Weaver and the Branch Davidians can attest to Janet's approach to law enforcement.  Although maybe that is eactly the point she is making.  Ashcroft hasn't had anybody assasinated or incinerated yet in the quest to protect their constitutional rights.

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#6]
OK!  I'll tell them.

Hey you jackassicles, YOU LOST!

Lost like in NOT WINNING!

Not winning like in LA-HOOO-OO-OO-OOOSERS!!!

Defeated.
Done.
Down for the count.
Opposite of Victory.
The team that did not win.
Underdog that stayed under.
Drowned at the swim meet.
Last place at the track meet.
Check mated.
Triple jumped and no checkers left.
Did not past GO.
Bankrupt.
Downsized.
Slapped.
Spanked.
Tripped.
Unconditional surrender.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#8]
"Bring out your Gore...."
"I am not dead yet!"
"You will soon be!"
"But I am feeling better!"
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I wish I could post pics, so I could caption the infamous Elian Gonzalez abduction, Ruby Ridge, and Waco with Reno's ridiculous quote.  The hypocrisy is unending with these people...
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
These losers just can't get off the stage.  And the media just keep lapping it up! Talk about your armchair quarterbacks still holding SEVERE grudges...

[url=http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/local/2652391.htm]Janet Reno[/url] said it's important to support the effort taken since the attacks, she questioned the approach Attorney General John Ashcroft has taken.

"It is important that we bring people to justice according to the principles of our Constitution. The day we start giving up our freedoms, the bad guys have won." Reno said.

[url=http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_519707.html?menu=news.latestheadlines]Al Gore[/url] is accusing the Bush administration of showing "impatience and disdain" toward US allies in the war in Afghanistan.

He said it is crucial the administration show "a more evident respect" for the coalition it has built or that alliance could quickly crumble.
View Quote

evident respect?????  respect for what?  that they turn tail and run when the going gets tough and they actually have to walk the walk instead of talk the talk?  gimme a break.

i think Bush's comment, you're either with us or against us, speaks for itself.  and our coalition buddies know for sure that we have the means to back our talk with some serious ambulatory actions.  

it sickens me that war isn't about killing the enemy any more.  as far as i'm concerned, there are no rules of engagement, barring what your conscience tells you.  war is hell!
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#11]
and praytell what in the HELL does al gore know about coalitions??? if i recall it was bush senior who was president during desert storm. not klinton and gore. in fact the only fighting that happend while those gutless pigs were in office was the at least just but very stupidly done fight against milosavich (i know thats not how you spell it but who really cares) and then theres that attack on iraq that klinton initiated to take pressure off of his cock sucking scandal. and in one of those situations klinton made the "mistake" of telling the enemy EXACTLY WHERE AND WHEN they where going to be bombed as a way of "intimidating" them which ended in the first stealth fighter being shot down in history.

klintons crimes that i can remember total:
high treason.
adultry.
lying while under oath more than once.
lying while NOT under oath thousands of times.
using war to take attention off of the fact that he is a totaly sex stupid fucked up sex addict that is the damn poorest excuse for a man much less a human being on the whole damn earth.
arrogance.
attacking the constitution.
showing his ass ugly face in public.
cowardance (99% of the time)

and just generally being a stupid fag loving dumbassed prick-wannabe hypocrit.

[soapbox]

janet reno is sooooooo FUGLY that the "thought" of her naked could cause mass death. but the "sight" of her naked could even cause suicide to be relived of the torture.

she has to be the most gawd awful fugliest person i ever saw. that is next to rosie. [puke]

as for gore. all i can say is WHY OH WHY didn't he get whacked by the vc back in nam. oh wait i guess they couldn't reach him at his incredibly dangerous office job in the rear with the gear.

[sniper] [>Q]

Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:48:55 PM EDT
[#12]
King Rehoboam. Anybody recognize the name?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top