Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/29/2004 2:47:35 AM EST
I bet no one can guess.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:51:41 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:52:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:53:14 AM EST
Well, if you saw the number, you'd accuse me of stealling bandwidth.

Anyway, I am fucked up on pain killers and tired, things are...different right now...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:55:09 AM EST
~4000
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:55:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By Penguin_101:
~4000

Nope, this is number 301. I feel dirty.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:56:49 AM EST
Change your profile to reflect 1 month instead of two weeks and see what you come up with.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:59:30 AM EST

Originally Posted By Palo_Duro:
Change your profile to reflect 1 month instead of two weeks and see what you come up with.

Thats just 72 hours. Course, this makes sense, I've been watching TV and surfing Arfcom since noon yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:00:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:02:52 AM EST
Wow, you're fast.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:05:15 AM EST
It wasn't intentional, I've just been a chatty SOB over the last month.

It'll probably taper off again after a while when work picks back up.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:07:53 AM EST
I'll slow down when my ankle heals and I get back to work.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:08:21 AM EST
Haha. You're sick man. I wish I knew what my post count was over at bf.c including OT. I'm thinking I'd be up there a ways... Here I come, Silver Streak!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:09:58 AM EST

Anyway, I am fucked up on pain killers and tired, things are...different right now...

ME too - oral surgery, construction injury to the face = vicoden.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:10:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 3:12:29 AM EST by Combat_Jack]

Originally Posted By TargetNick:
Haha. You're sick man. I wish I knew what my post count was over at bf.c including OT. I'm thinking I'd be up there a ways... Here I come, Silver Streak!

Hey nick. Whats the deal with Chongus, he overextended himself in that arguement and has to sit it out for a while, right? How long does timeout last?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:12:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By chapperjoe:

ME too - oral surgery, construction injury to the face = vicoden.

What surgery? I did the gingival graft thing, and the wisdom teeth removal thing.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:14:44 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:25:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

Hey nick. Whats the deal with Chongus, he overextended himself in that arguement and has to sit it out for a while, right? How long does timeout last?

Pretty much. That dumbass little girl started spouting off about how civillian gun ownership was evil, Barry went off on her (rightfully so), and they both got TO'd. He was in the right, but he should have known better than to start the name calling. I think that's the 2nd or 3rd time he's been TO'd. He says he's done with that place, and I think he means it. Told me to just call him from now on if I want to talk.

It's too bad. I like his gun threads.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:26:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 3:30:43 AM EST by fight4yourrights]
105 106 110
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:27:36 AM EST

Pretty much. That dumbass little girl started spouting off about how civillian gun ownership was evil, Barry went off on her (rightfully so), and they both got TO'd. He was in the right, but he should have known better than to start the name calling. I think that's the 2nd or 3rd time he's been TO'd. He says he's done with that place, and I think he means it. Told me to just call him from now on if I want to talk.

I have to say, that other than the gun threads, the quality of the place is headed south. Has he everr mentioned possibly coming over here?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:29:14 AM EST
around 140...but thats normal.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:32:00 AM EST

I have to say, that other than the gun threads, the quality of the place is headed south. Has he everr mentioned possibly coming over here?

I agree. Too many noobs. I understand how Kevlar and Mike want to keep it fair, but honestly, I think there are certain times when you need to take a stand on things, usually siding with older respected members. Barry was right but he got shafted for it anyway, and that's not cool. It's the administration that is killing that place. Most of the old timers have either left all together or just started posting in the regional forums.

He's actually the one who suggested this forum to me. I would assume he's a member, but I really don't know. I think he's a bit burned out on guns right now. Working in a gun shop in CA doesn't do much for your social life, from what I hear. Everyone thinks you're the devil. Haha.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:33:10 AM EST
wisdom teeth here.... but I got smacked in teh face by a huge metal pole two days ago. Nice shiner from that one.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:35:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By chapperjoe:
wisdom teeth here.... but I got smacked in teh face by a huge metal pole two days ago. Nice shiner from that one.

Damn man - glad to know you're alright (minus the pain).

Hope you have a quick recovery.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:35:53 AM EST
Joe, sorry to hear that, get well soon.

Nick, tell him theres more than guns here. We'd love to have him. And he needs to get the hell out of Kali before it sucks his soul from his body.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:38:11 AM EST

Joe, sorry to hear that, get well soon.

Nick, tell him theres more than guns here. We'd love to have him. And he needs to get the hell out of Kali before it sucks his soul from his body.

I'll ask if he's a member or not. I've told him he needs to get out, but I think he's kinda trapped at the moment. His parents are getting older and he wants to stay near them to help them out. He's still in school out there, too. I've extended him the offer to spend a week or so at my cabin in WY just to get his mind off things but he hasn't accepted yet. Maybe next spring/summer, I guess.
Top Top