Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 6:57:42 AM EDT
I ordered a Stag receiver last week from a guy who I previously ordered one from a few months ago. I noted that my FFL (that I use) was on file and that if there was an issue, to contact me. Well, did not hear a thing for over a week so I sent an email to find out. After waiting for a reply, he says he did'nt have it. Why are some of these guys such space cadets? I would consider keeping FFLs and such very important yet some just brush it off. Oh, also, I am extremely impatient waiting for things especially when I have everything else. Ok, done ranting.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:02:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I got the run around one time, they told me I have to have a state issued DL or ID card. Cant sell to out of state.
Ok jerky, the 2 OTHER gun shops had no problems.....
Let me go jump through some hoops because your an idiot.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:05:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I dont know why either.  This industry is FULL of space cadets.  it's rampant.  I seriously think they realize they have what we need and they know we cant get anywhere else.  That's why I have no problem telling some of them to shit and fall back in it when they cop an attitude which is 90% of the time.... f em good thread - I feel batter that I'm not the only one.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had pretty good luck with the mail order and online places, of course I only deal with the ones that have a good reputation too.  It's the local stores and FFL's that have done their best to bend me over every time I've needed something.  Some have done this despite the fact that I've purchased multiple weapons from them within the last year.  It sucks to walk into a store where you've dropped a few thousand in the last couple of months, ask for a small favor (which I'm perfectly willing to pay for) and get treated like a leper.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#4]
What pissed me off is the delay. Why so long (after I contacted them) do they actually look into it. Maybe I have a NY attitude, don't know.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I still have not got my lower but more stories (gettin pissed)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top