Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:06:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2008 7:10:48 PM EDT by Dusty_C]
This afternoon a crackhead down in little rock admitted to killing his one year old daughter by grabbing her by the ankles and swinging her into the ground head first several times.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:06:41 PM EDT
That's certainly creative.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:07:36 PM EDT
My kids are (almost) 2 and 3. Right now I want to vomit.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:07:40 PM EDT
I liked your old title better... but yes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:09:00 PM EDT
Stake him out to a giant anthill in Africa with no clothes on and smear jelly all over him.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:09:30 PM EDT
Actually, I prefer not shooting them. I prefer hanging them with their own intestines. But that's just me. YMMV.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:10:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dupemaster:
I liked your old title better... but yes.

Yeah, why the change?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:10:31 PM EDT

Damn.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:11:42 PM EDT
But drugs are a 'victimless' crime.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:12:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By omega62:
Stake him out to a giant anthill in Africa with no clothes on and smear jelly all over him.

mmm yes...Bullet Ants
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:13:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:16:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2008 7:18:51 PM EDT by operatorerror]

Originally Posted By PFC-Demon:

I could do better as long as the turd is the victim. My method involves a pair of pliers, a blow torch, a tubing cutter, various plumbing tools, an IV, drano and a few select pharmaceuticals.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:16:11 PM EDT
This is the kinda shit that makes me wanna find a few hours alone with homeboy in a cell with no cameras.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:16:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2008 7:18:15 PM EDT by PFC-Demon]

Originally Posted By dupemaster:

Originally Posted By omega62:

mmm yes...Bullet Ants

From that article:

Initiation rites

The Satere-Mawe people of Brazil use intentional bullet ant stings as part of their initiation rites into manhood. The ants are first rendered unconscious by submerging them in a natural chloroform, and then hundreds of them are woven into a glove made out of leaves (which resembles a large oven mitt), stinger facing inward. When the ants regain consciousness, a boy slips the glove onto his hand. The goal of this initiation rite is to keep the glove on for a full ten minutes. When finished, the boy's hand and part of his arm are temporarily paralyzed because of the ant venom, and he may shake uncontrollably for days. The only "protection" provided is a coating of charcoal on the hands, supposedly to confuse the ants and inhibit their stinging. To fully complete the initiation, however, the boys must go through the ordeal a total of 20 times over the course of several months or even years.

That's one of the most fucked up things I've read.

ETA: I've known of a lot of druggie parents that kill their kids, unfortunately, so the death of this little girl, while tragic, isn't at all shocking given the "father's" crack cocaine habit.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:21:07 PM EDT

Initiation rites

The Satere-Mawe people of Brazil use intentional bullet ant stings as part of their initiation rites into manhood. The ants are first rendered unconscious by submerging them in a natural chloroform, and then hundreds of them are woven into a glove made out of leaves (which resembles a large oven mitt), stinger facing inward. When the ants regain consciousness, a boy slips the glove onto his hand. The goal of this initiation rite is to keep the glove on for a full ten minutes. When finished, the boy's hand and part of his arm are temporarily paralyzed because of the ant venom, and he may shake uncontrollably for days. The only "protection" provided is a coating of charcoal on the hands, supposedly to confuse the ants and inhibit their stinging. To fully complete the initiation, however, the boys must go through the ordeal a total of 20 times over the course of several months or even years.

That's one of the most fucked up things I've read.

i would fully support this punishement if the ants are woven into a condom instead of a glove.

maybe a balaclava too.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:22:07 PM EDT

But not original.
Same shit happened in Buffalo a few years ago.
Swung the kid like a grocery bag into the sidewalk, in front of many people.

IIRC the woman was found unfit to stand trial.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:25:19 PM EDT
Needs to be burned to death with a Bic lighter. Might take a case or two, one at a time.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:00:33 PM EDT
hopefully he has no more DNA on the planet.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:07:09 PM EDT
He needs to be dropped from various heights to break some bones, drug behind a truck on some pothole ridden road, dipped in bleach, have a piece of garden hose inserted rectally, only to be violently pulled out - ala Iraq torture style. cut off fingers, segment by segment, or maybe just ground off with an angle grinder. Leave him naked tied to a rock in the hot sun for a day or two, and then drag him through some sand. Put him in a cold, windowless concrete room filled with cockroaches and let them do their part.

In regards to what the OP perp did, I saw my grandfather do that to a cat once because it was dying of feline leukemia. I cant imagine what it would be like to see someone doing that to their daughter. Makes me sick to my stomach.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:11:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By C-4:
But drugs are a 'victimless' crime.

yes, cause a sober person could never do harm....
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:12:14 PM EDT
The POS needs a Bullet Ant enema.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:12:46 PM EDT
someone should go for the world record in taking their time to torture this waste of oxygen until he begs to go back in time and finds a way to not be conceived
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:14:56 PM EDT
GET A DAMN ROPE!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:15:19 PM EDT
Well at least he didn't stuff 'em inot a microwave or run them through a wash cycle.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:16:26 PM EDT
Generally, I'm not a big fan of the death penalty, but this is one of those cases that really calls for it -- and not after 20 years of appeals. Tomorrow would be good.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:22:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 45-Longslide:
My kids are (almost) 2 and 3. Right now I want to vomit.

9mo 5yrs and I am not feeling well
Another angel in heaven way too early
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:34:16 AM EDT
bump for the morning crew.
Top Top