Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 4:12:45 PM EDT
I just got my car back from the body shop yesterday, looking all nice after being hit from behind and being pushed into another vehicle (low speed less then 10 mph).

I was out messing around in my yard and I notice on the passenger side front quarter panel a square white area about 6" long by 6" wide, I have a black car. I walk over to brush it off and then I notice it looks like someone has taken sandpaper to the area or used something to scratch it all up have
Tonight I covered the area with touch up paint and clear coat it looks like shit, but it will have to do and hopefully I can get the car into the body shop in the next couple of weeks to get that area sanded down and repainted.

I am pissed I can't stand people that do not respect other peoples crap, this car is costing me money in getting damage repaired that assholes are causing. Still I should be thankful that this time it is only a small area. I have a Saturn sedan and that never gets messed with. It is probably lucky I do not catch someone doing this shit in the act, since the temptation to shoot them would be awfully great.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a trend that the nicer the car you have the more assholes want to mess it up.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There is a trend that the nicer the car you have the more assholes want to mess it up.  

All I can say is that car vandals have a special place in my heart....right next to liberals.  It's an ugly place, too.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]

covert camera

Catch their sorry asses

post video link here after sucesfull prosecution

taffy

ETA

It's worth someone scratching my car , just for me to catch them

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.pakatak.com/shopimages/birdbox-camera-covert-camera%20.jpg

covert camera

Catch their sorry asses

post video link here after sucesfull prosecutionhr

That would be great but it has never been at home the super glue happened at the gym, and this happened at either blockbuster or the local supermarket tonight.

I live in a decent neighborhood, never had a problem here yet.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:36:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is a trend that the nicer the car you have the more assholes want to mess it up.  hr

All I can say is that car vandals have a special place in my heart....right next to liberals.  It's an ugly place, too.

Ain't that the truth, hard to decide which is worse, course it is probably some liveral who feels if he can't have something then no one else should either, or some teenage punk with a crappy rice racer. I have had some problems with those types as well, I am in my 30's and have no interest in street racing. It seems this car is a magnet though for 16 year olds who want to race mom's minivan against my car. I just let them burn up there tires and laugh while I tool along.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I gotta admit there's not much crime where I live and I'm gratefull for that. But there's the odd robbery that goes pear shaped and someone inevitably gets hurt.

Motorcycle theft is still a big deal here. It's at epedemic proportions. Some insurance compnaies will not insure if you if you do not have certain security mearsures. Alarms/Imobilisers etc.

I caught a bike theif once.
Ohhhhhh lucky days....

He took me to his house where there was a guy inside the kitchen window cutting up a big bar of hashish. One yell from me got his attention.
but that's a story for another day.

My bike is my pride and joy
Fuck with my bike and you are gonna get hurt...end of  !!

But heck "shoot/shovel/shut up " might be classed as a little bit excessive....

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL that bottom picture is great Taffy223 I would love to see a vandal in that thing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Without property rights, there are no other human rights.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#9]
some people from the neighbor hood where I grew up where sabbin my dads truck tires, 200 a tire well they did this twice so thats eight tires and deer park would do anything. I sat hidn on my dads roof with a twealve gauge intill this guy I grew up with a real shit, anyway he was coming up to my dads truck and yep he wipped out a knife, so I let for rounds of dragons breath go over his head. Ever seen the look of someone who found jesus and shit on themselves at the same time
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Drive junkers
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I gotta admit there's not much crime where I live and I'm gratefull for that. But there's the odd robbery that goes pear shaped and someone inevitably gets hurt.

Motorcycle theft is still a big deal here. It's at epedemic proportions. Some insurance compnaies will not insure if you if you do not have certain security mearsures. Alarms/Imobilisers etc.

I caught a bike theif once. hhhhhh

He took me to his house where there was a guy inside the kitchen window cutting up a big bar of hashish. One yell from me got his attention.
but that's a story for another day.

My bike is my pride and joy
Fuck with my bike and you are gonna get hurt...end of  !!

But heck "shoot/shovel/shut up " might be classed as a little bit excessive....hr

Ahhhh how grand that would be to catch them, I wouldn't know where to start applying pain first. Yeah I know what you mean my car is my pride and joy, I have it tricked out not on the exterior excpet for window tint all my stuff is for performance. I have a NX 100 shot N20 kit being installed in two weeks, flowmaster exhaust, and am going to be adding Dnyamaxx long headers as well, can't wait to have this bad boy up and running and have this damaged area repainted of course.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
some people from the neighbor hood where I grew up where sabbin my dads truck tires, 200 a tire well they did this twice so thats eight tires and deer park would do anything. I sat hidn on my dads roof with a twealve gauge intill this guy I grew up with a real shit, anyway he was coming up to my dads truck and yep he wipped out a knife, so I let for rounds of dragons breath go over his head. Ever seen the look of someone who found jesus and shit on themselves at the same time

That is a story that warms my heart lol no pun intended, I needed a good laugh thanks, awww I bet you found such satisfaction in that if only I could get that lucky but blockbuster might not like me on top of their building with a shotgun hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Without property rights, there are no other human rights.

+1,000,000
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Drive junkers

Yeah I could do that but I go to work, I pay my bills and my car is a luxury item I got to spoil myself with. I had junkers while going through my teens and twenties now that I am in my early thirties I can afford to indulge a bit. Nothing wrong with junkers, do i need a nice car? No but since I can afford it I figured why not, still doesn't change the fact some asshole has no right to damage somebody elses property regardless of the items value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top