Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 8:17:49 AM EDT
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7667194685876573666&q=world+of+warcraft+pvp

1: Group decides to hold an e-funeral (wtf?) in a contested area.
2: Announces it to all and sundry
3: Asks people not to bother it.
4: Gets slaughtered.

ETA: files.filefront.com/Serenity_Nowfinalzip/;4854561;;/fileinfo.html Better quality
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#1]

And I am not even a WOW guy.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I just watched the hi-res version again, and its even funner ever time I watch it.  That one is definately staying saved.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
i cant read shit on the google video. filefront is screaming at 8KBps i guess i will laugh sometime tomorrow
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just watched the hi-res version again, and its even funner ever time I watch it.  That one is definately staying saved.  

I was chuckling at the nasty quotes at the start, and was rolling when it was switching from The Misfits to Mozart.

*sad music*

I AIN'T NO GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH!
YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT IT BABY!

*sad music*

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL I played for a while and that shit was sidesplitting. Rogues FTW!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Nerd killing nerd action!  I don't play games really (no $ or time), but I can only imagine the howls of misery from the knobs that think that crap is real life.  That made my day.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nerd killing nerd action!  I don't play games really (no $ or time), but I can only imagine the howls of misery from the knobs that think that crap is real life.  That made my day.  

If you read any of the posts on the Serenity website (the guild that did this shit), it's nothing but a bunch of 12 year olds.

Some of their other comments made my head want to explode
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#9]
who doesnt go to a internet funeral and hope for a battle to break out?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you read any of the posts on the Serenity website (the guild that did this shit), it's nothing but a bunch of 12 year olds.

Its just a game.  All the people who did this deserve free WOW for life.  I would have done the same exact thing if I played WOW and saw something like that.  Owned.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#12]
LOL, If I was willing to pay for it monthly, I would play this game.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#13]
That was terrific.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its just a game.  All the people who did this deserve free WOW for life.  I would have done the same exact thing if I played WOW and saw something like that.  Owned.

Didn't say I didn't find parts of it humours.

Just saying the people who pulled this are a bunch of twelve year olds.  Why I quit playing camper strike for the most part.

Being online with 12 year olds, or 30 year olds acting twelve gets old.

Then again, why am I still posting here?  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't say I didn't find parts of it humours.

Just saying the people who pulled this are a bunch of twelve year olds.  Why I quit playing camper strike for the most part.

Being online with 12 year olds, or 30 year olds acting twelve gets old.

Then again, why am I still posting here?  

If you think the maturity and intelligence level sucks in this section, you obviously have never been here -

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=5&f=13

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

If you think the maturity and intelligence level sucks in this section, you obviously have never been here -

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=5&f=13

Sorry, trying to quit Kool-Aid.  Just not my thing.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
mcisserious.ytmnd.com/

onyserious.ytmnsfw.com/

Nazi guild leader

lol that guy is a total douche.
his accent makes it better, kinda like dexter off dexter's lab with anger managment problems and tourettes.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:27:32 PM EDT
[#19]
What does it mean to "camp" someone?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:58:14 AM EDT
[#20]
I just love the scene where the mobs are chasing them.  It brings  fond (well not really) memories of someone in Everquest yelling TRRRAAAIN !  Next thing ya know Splat, all the poor souls waiting at the entrance are toast.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
What does it mean to "camp" someone?

It means to wait at the location where people respawn. Repeatedly killing them each time they respawn. Or to to stay in an area where people have a tendency to travel ( chokepoints, etc.) doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:34:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Ive never played WoW, but I have been playing EverQuest for almost 6yrs now...and only one word came to mind when I saw that.....

TRAIN!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Ive never played WoW, but I have been playing EverQuest for almost 6yrs now...and only one word came to mind when I saw that.....

TRAIN!!!!!

LOL that's exactly what I said.  Read my previous posthe
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#25]
You were in AIG?  ROFL ....wow! I remember those guys.  Good bunch if I recall. I was in Crimson Eternity for awhile.  Got Time flagged and about half way through GoD.  But after the 8 billionth clearing of Time I had enough.

How long ago were you on the EM server?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:45:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Laird? I am 99.9% sure I remember you.  Was that the only guild you were in?  I had a Halfling Druid named Meechee and a Barbarian Shaman named Kirrah- I played females (ofcourse).
I am almost positive you and I were in a guild together years ago but if I recall you didnt play much at that time.

I actually beta tested EQ2 and ended up playing on the Oggok server with a friend when it was released.  I played for about 3 months before I finally had to give up my addiction, or I think my wife would have divorced me.  he
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:41:34 AM EDT
[#29]

Will download at home.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Man...eq.

I hate you guys I hadn't thought of that game in months..I played for 5 years. 1999 to 2004

Fennin Ro server

The Mystical Order was the guild

Now I suck and play WoW on Eldre Thalas
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Man...eq.

I hate you guys I hadn't thought of that game in months..I played for 5 years. 1999 to 2004

Fennin Ro server

Ahh nice.  So you started pre Kunark?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Yep, and no one knew anything and died 15 times getting from one end of the zone to another =D

And the griffons/sand giants in east commons/north/south ro were the bane of all existense
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#33]

I take it you played EQ and now EQ2?
I played EQ 1 on the Erollisi Marr server for 5 years Then Evercrack2 for about 6 months till I finally got on the road to recovery

Hey I played on EM server for awhile. LairdRagna, high elf paladin from Avalon Imperial Guard.

You were in AIG? ROFL ....wow! I remember those guys. Good bunch if I recall. I was in Crimson Eternity for awhile. Got Time flagged and about half way through GoD. But after the 8 billionth clearing of Time I had enough.

How long ago were you on the EM server?

Only about two years, EQ2 rolled out and I went there and the improved graphics and gameplay hooked me. A lot of the AIGfolks ended up over Nektulos server in EQ2. Some of us formed a new guild, the former leaders of AIG joined it, but weren't too happy not being in charge. After they caused such a shit storm among the ranks I told everybody if you think you can do better, here are the reins and I deguilded and joined Vengeance. I'm not guild leader any more, and let me tell you... the game is so much more enjoyable when you don't hae to wipe runny noses and change diapers!

If you ever make your way to Nektulos, look me up. I'm playing under the name Corsica.

Laird? I am 99.9% sure I remember you. Was that the only guild you were in? I had a Halfling Druid named Meechee and a Barbarian Shaman named Kirrah- I played females (ofcourse).
I am almost positive you and I were in a guild together years ago but if I recall you didnt play much at that time.

I actually beta tested EQ2 and ended up playing on the Oggok server with a friend when it was released. I played for about 3 months before I finally had to give up my addiction, or I think my wife would have divorced me.

If she ever does I will transfer my little 45th level Swashbuckler (retired) to your server LOL.

I was in some other guild before AIG... the name escapes me. But it is quite possible.

Just got done playing for a couple hours... my new gaming rig arrived yesterday. Huge improvement... the game is almost a sensory overload. I had no idea what I was missing the past year and a half.

ETA maybe you ran with one of my friends... he was in a time guild and we often grouped together. He had a character named Bane or something like that. Played a ranger for awhile and then went Necro and his Necro was Time.

Man...eq.

Fennin Ro server

Yep, and no one knew anything and died 15 times getting from one end of the zone to another =D

And the griffons/sand giants in east commons/north/south ro were the bane of all existense

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Did the same thing in Star Wars Galaxies (to a certain extent).  In SWG it was a Jedi that was hunted down in the middle of a wedding :D  Twas hilarious!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#35]
2000-2005, Luclin server.  Can't even remember but a few of my character names, but I was running 4 computers, and 5 accounts, making my own groups at times.  God I'm a nerd.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Oh come on adair.  A few of us old RPG junkies are just reminiscing ...be nice

Sand Giants in Oasis....boy that takes me back.  Some idiot would always train the named giant to the docks where people were medding .....A few would be lucky enough to zone out and come back in to find dozens of corpses at the docks LMAO....good times indeed!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
2000-2005, Luclin server.  Can't even remember but a few of my character names, but I was running 4 computers, and 5 accounts, making my own groups at times.  God I'm a nerd.

+1...I just used other peoples characters though. Made some damn good money doing that too. 2 friends and I used to do it to kill crap that took raids. Each of us averaged 400-1000$ a week while we did it, sometimes more sometimes less.

Looking back..I miss that easy money.

Most of the funds fed the beginning of my black rifle disease.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1...I just used other peoples characters though. Made some damn good money doing that too. 2 friends and I used to do it to kill crap that took raids. Each of us averaged 400-1000$ a week while we did it, sometimes more sometimes less.

Looking back..I miss that easy money.

Most of the funds fed the beginning of my black rifle disease.

AH HA!  Soooo....you were part of that group of Korean Kids that were farming loot !  OMGZ!11!  I'm reporting you to EA...er uhhh SoE  muahahahahahhhaah
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:33:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:13:31 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
And yet you two cocksucking homos feel the need to read a geek thread...  I embrace my inner nerd. maybe if you came out of the closet you would lose some of your inner-hostility.

Calm down turbo, it was just a joke.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:42:44 AM EDT
[#43]
This is getting a little more attention than I first expected on......

Did not fully realize the sheer number of other multiplayer nerds I was among......

I thought there might be some more mature players here.

Nah

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top