Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2001 12:29:56 PM EDT
Just saw this A&E show on the Nightstalker and heard some interesting details you guys might find interesting.

1; The third and fourth victims (couple) were killed due to the man unloading his gun because his grandchildren had visited recently.

Ramirez killed the man first and the woman grabbed their shotgun, and attempted to kill Ramirez. But unbeknownst to her, the SG was unloaded.

I'm assuming there were no safe storage laws at the time in KA.

2); Diane Feinstein is the mayor of San Fransisco and holds a press conference divulging key evidence in the case.

She holds up a wanted poster of Ramirez and tells the press they have a distinct shoe print that was so rare as to be as good as a fingerprint, as well as the type of gun used. Ramirez promptly dumps the evidence off the G.G. bridge according to the story.

This is the sort of thing that furthers my theory that people like her WANT crime rates to go up. Because the more crime there is, the more people will cry for protection. The more people crying for protection, the easier to institute a police state.

And of course since they've (sheep) been brain washed that only criminals have guns, the sheep never think about protecting themselves.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:51:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Another peculiar fact,one of his victims was named Peter Pan.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www3.sympatico.ca/bob.carle/ramirez.jpg[/img]

"I love to kill people. I love to watch them die. I would shoot them in the head and they would wiggle and squirm all over the place, and then just stop. Or I would cut them with a knife and watch their faces turn real white. I love all that blood."

Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
and if I'm not mistaken, didn't some woman fall in love with, and later marry him after he got locked up?

Nuckles.   [smash]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top