Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 6:42:00 PM EDT
So I was at the store leaving some one in a Ford Excursion backs out right into the side of my 95 Impala SS only the trailer hitch did any damage really but Im still pissed. Damn idiot just went right into it as I was sitting there I get out really pissed but the guy had one leg so I was nicer then I would have been.  I hate those damn SUV's that people drive to feel special or something and of all the damn things to hit me it had to be one of them.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as he has insurance, no biggie.  At least you get a nice new paintjob outta the deal.... or atleast a freshly painted SECTION that will never match the rest of your collector's item.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As long as he has insurance, no biggie.  At least you get a nice new paintjob outta the deal.... or atleast a freshly painted SECTION that will never match the rest of your collector's item.
View Quote

Well luckly I know someone who is THE MAN when it comes to painting cars so I'll probaly toss out a few more dollars and get it redone which I have been wanting to do anyway.

Im going to keep it black like it is now except Im going to get where it says Impala SS in bright red.  I was thinking of doing the area where the crome color on a caprice is, since its black now doing that red to any Input?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Screw it, trade it in on a '96 SS.. : )
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
No man, you gots to put some twenty fo's on that ess ess and spray dat bitch wit some flip flop.[@:D]

The red emblem on black paint would look pretty good, very corvettish.  I love black cars, especially the Impala.  Sounds like the way to go, get a new paintjob and be happy with it.

edit:  Wasn't thinking clearly about the Impala.  If it was me, I wouldn't have the "IMPALA SS" on the side painted, I'd leave it all black.  I don't think it'd look right like that but it's your automobile, it's up to you.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Im a ford guy but Ive always liked those older impalas(93-95 or something like that) that were big and had LT1's I believe. I hate body damage but you know it could have been worse.

The new Imapala is Aztek-like[:D]*cough*bad idea*cough*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top