Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 9:44:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Repeal Stand Your Ground in Alabama.  Good luck with dat.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#2]
The Alabama Democrat Party is the only thing being repealed here.

And now they've split into two factions. WOOT!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Democratic Sen. Hank Sanders of Selma and Rep. Alvin Holmes of Montgomery say they think the Trayvon Martin case in Florida shows the need to repeal the law.
View Quote

Montgomery is a worthless wasteland. Never been to Selma, but considering it is right next door I assume it is as well.

There's a reason the CSA moved their capitol.

So these guys probably suck.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Democratic Sen. Hank Sanders of Selma and Rep. Alvin Holmes of Montgomery say they think the Trayvon Martin case in Florida shows the need to repeal the law.
View Quote

So, a case that didn't use that law shows that the law needs to be repealed.

OK, got it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#5]
You know, things like this make me think if you end up involved in a shooting, just taking off afterward if there are no witnesses and not saying anything might be appealing.

Hmmmm......
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know, things like this make me think if you end up involved in a shooting, just taking off afterward if there are no witnesses and not saying anything might be appealing.

Hmmmm......
View Quote

If only there was something you could use to keep your fingerprints from getting on the cartridges when you load up your mags...

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Hmm hey lawmaker... push repeal we push recall.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#9]
The only thing getting repealed is there seats in congress, come next election.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmm......
View Quote

If only there was something you could use to keep your fingerprints from getting on the cartridges when you load up your mags...

View Quote

Gloves
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#10]
just another attempt at democrats trying to get gun control.didnt work in chicago,wont work anywhere else

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — At least two members of the Alabama Legislature say they will introduce bills in the Alabama next year seeking to repeal Alabama’s “stand your ground” law.

http://www.cbs42.com/2013/07/24/some-lawmakers-favor-stands-your-ground-repeal/

Bless their hearts.

DOA
View Quote

They can do what they want, but  I'm  too old too fight and legs are bad so I can't run. So I guess me and Mr. Glock will just have to stay put and do what we can do.  I'm not much into begging for my life.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

OK, got it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, got it.

Keep your filthy facts out of this! This is FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top