Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 11:14:53 PM EDT
One of my retail stores is across the street from a radio shack. The manager is a complete and absolute wackjob. He routinely screams at customers, employees, and other shop owners for no reason. He has thrown telephones at local kids who bother him. He is in his fifties and has absolutely no ability to not blow his stack every week. He categorizes himself as a huge pacifist and is against all violence. For some reason he thinks he is my friend and when he sees me he comes over and starts in on his rants against Radio Shack corporate, Bush, the police, and everything else that pisses him off. He also shakes when he talks and talks so fast you can barely undersand what he is saying.

Today he is going around to all the nearby stores because he said that the day before people were shining lasers in his eyes. He says he was able verify that the lasers came from a certain location. He is now trying to compile a list of possible culprits. He came in my store shaking and talking a mile a minute about the lasers. His eyes were bugging out of his head.

Should I be afraid for my safety?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:16:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Kill him.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you feel threatened when he is around?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]
blade at 45 degrees and scream at him
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
It's amazingly simple to bait this guy. You ever had one of those kids in school that was actually fun to bully and they sort of brought it on themselves.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Your next step involves a laser.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Tell him snipers for the government use red lasers on there suppressed machine guns.. an the green ones are just the local swat team for sure..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top