Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/7/2002 6:47:41 PM EDT
Hope you appreciate a little 'tongue-in-cheek' humor. Ghost http://www.markfiore.com/animation/corrections.swf
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:02:07 PM EDT
[url]http://www.markfiore.com/animation/corrections.swf [/url]
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:04:12 PM EDT
Not interested in anything that is said or presented by anyone who labels all those who support taking out Iraq as "chickenhawks."
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:05:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2002 7:09:27 PM EDT by Balzac72]
Still waiting for whatever response you can muster: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=158183&page=2&w=myTopicPop[/url] Oh yeah, you really are turning out to be the liberal scumbag I expected you to be.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:23:48 PM EDT
Bovine Scatology. Someone owes me for the two minutes of my life that I just wasted.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:32:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2002 7:38:28 PM EDT by llanero]
Originally Posted By Balzac72: Still waiting for whatever response you can muster: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=158183&page=2&w=myTopicPop[/url] Oh yeah, you really are turning out to be the liberal scumbag I expected you to be.
View Quote
Liberals can be AR15 and AR15-type weapon afficionados too, can't they? And if they are, why can't they be welcome here without being called scumbags?[>:/] Name calling doesn't make you better than him or defend any argument. If he is a "disruptor" reason with him and make valid points--it may be harder to do than throwing out epithets, but it pisses them off more.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:37:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2002 7:37:38 PM EDT by kpel308]
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:37:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By llanero:
Originally Posted By Balzac72: Still waiting for whatever response you can muster: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=158183&page=2&w=myTopicPop[/url] Oh yeah, you really are turning out to be the liberal scumbag I expected you to be.
View Quote
Liberals can be AR15 and AR15-type weapon afficionados too, can't they? And if they are, why can't they be welcome here without being called scumbags?[>:/]
View Quote
I won't be too apologetic, except to say that if you felt I called you a liberal scumbag, I'm sorry if the name fit! [;)] However, it appears Ghost556 is a troll. Check his other posts. Which is why "liberal scumbag" is used directly for him. Not the other libs I know are members of this board.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:38:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2002 7:39:26 PM EDT by bvmjethead]
Not that I am one or anything remotely like one, BUT, all liberals are not scumbags. And not all of them (liberals) are trying to ban AR-15's.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:39:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2002 7:50:47 PM EDT by llanero]
OK--I'll do some recon on the dude. edited to say that he may exhibit thought patterns atypical for an arfcom dude, I believe the troll label is premature. Give him a few more posts. Like imbroglio[:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:41:29 PM EDT
Ghost556 seems like a [:K] if you ask me.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:58:52 PM EDT
example: my wife Causes quite the fights, but not a scumbag. Yet.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 8:21:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ghost556: Hope you appreciate a little 'tongue-in-cheek' humor. Ghost http://www.markfiore.com/animation/corrections.swf
View Quote
Knock this crap off or we will be forced to hit Delta Uniform again.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:32:08 AM EDT
Well, looks like a little political humor is wasted here! Get a grip, you folks with such stereotyped 'comprehension'[?] are demeaning yourselves. Couple quick points before I do something actually constructive like mount my new 511 on an old AR[cost $186 IIRC when new-that's the AR, NOT the E O Tech!-still one of my favorites with it's 3rd upper]. So obviously I'm waaay too old to play sillyass games with kids on the internet. Posts[to me] should be about sharing opinions/knowledge on subjects of interest. 'Agreement' is entirely at the option of the reader and is essentially immaterial. Name calling and threats are simply juvenile and pathetic indices of ones board members since this is 'cyberspace' and about as 'nothing reality' as it gets. IS a good place to discuss things in the right place. The term 'chickenhawk' has a well established and long application. We used it for folks that ranted about Nam-but stayed home or [worse] 'votewhores'/politicians who SENT others to do their fighting. It's been honorably resurrected in the Iraqi debate. If Iraq fell thru the earths crust today, NONE of US would be effected. Most can't find it on a map. It's being used simply as a political tool by votewhores[JMO]. So Fiores little animation definitely points out the inanity of the argument OF the chickenhawks-Iraq shouldn't even be on our radar screens! WGAF about Iraq? 4 MILLION mexicans INVADE a year and we're wasting time and effort on some DESERT 7,000 miles away? If you're actually froggy to fight, you can take a bus to the 'frontline'![just an example of 'Reality'] If it were purely an intellectual exercise-and not costing US billions of stolen taxpayer dollars plus possible casualties-it'd be something to simply dismiss. Iraq isn't worth ONE US troops life. If you're gonna risk your life-or MORESO if you're gonna SEND others, shouldn't it make sense? You should have a REASON for whacking any opposition-at a minimum. And 'at votewhores request' doesn't qualify in the moral universe. Killing men in green uniforms carrying AK's while invading the south from the north didn't bother me then-nor now. Killing civilians-or even troops- that pose NO THREAT -nor are 'aggressing'-certainly NOT 'invading'[it's THEIR country]-has to be condemned on moral grounds-even if no 'warriors code' exists[and none does in current amerikan society]. [The 'Remington Raider'[a typewriter to you kids:-)] has been replaced by the 'keyboard kommando']. Blindly following some jingoist politician is deadly folks. When you're laying there with your legs blown off and guts hanging out, can you honestly say-'yeah, it was worth it for wussyas portfolio'? When you're fighting up a hill [for the 3rd time-after arty and nape strikes] and you keep getting pieces of burned bodies stuck on you, can you say it's justified-for mythical cheap gas? Just something to think about when you 'support' needless aggression.THAT's what is worth thinking about-'cuz it affects YOU-morally and philosophically even if you aren't a fighter. Fiores animation or the meaning of my posts aren't the point-anything you can use for YOUR benefit/knowledge? If not, simply go to another thread. Ain't nobody 'badh' in cyberspace, just ridiculous. Too bad Balzac has his thong in a knot about the 'cuffed shooting' thread-seems to overide his thought processes.Some of his posts have a positive Libertarian bent. We used to jump 3-6 guys with AK's and grenades for prisoners-so sorry, a cuffed dude with a little blade just ain't 'skeery' enough to justify shooting him, BTDT. Just fact.[And, yeah, sometimes it went south and we had to go ahead and shoot'em-but they were damn well ARMED and not 'cuffed'!]. So save the labels for your Cliff notes and THINK. Or just ignore-and 'accessorize' your AR-like I'm gonna do now:-)! And BTW, IF I see a 'troll' on the back 40 zeroing my 511, I'll 'test' one of my 75gr TAP loads on him [wanna ck. bullet performance] and take a picture so some of you'al can recognize one! [Probably gonna hafta settle for a deer.] Ghost
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:44:28 AM EDT
Nope. [b]Iraq[/b] is [b]just the beginning[/b] of housecleaning in the Middle East. Eric The(Profound)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:57:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ghost556: Well, looks like a little political humor is wasted here! Get a grip, you folks with such stereotyped 'comprehension'[?] are demeaning yourselves. Couple quick points before I do something actually constructive like mount my new 511 on an old AR[cost $186 IIRC when new-that's the AR, NOT the E O Tech!-still one of my favorites with it's 3rd upper]. So obviously I'm waaay too old to play sillyass games with kids on the internet. Posts[to me] should be about sharing opinions/knowledge on subjects of interest. 'Agreement' is entirely at the option of the reader and is essentially immaterial. Name calling and threats are simply juvenile and pathetic indices of ones board members since this is 'cyberspace' and about as 'nothing reality' as it gets. IS a good place to discuss things in the right place. The term 'chickenhawk' has a well established and long application. We used it for folks that ranted about Nam-but stayed home or [worse] 'votewhores'/politicians who SENT others to do their fighting. It's been honorably resurrected in the Iraqi debate. If Iraq fell thru the earths crust today, NONE of US would be effected. Most can't find it on a map. It's being used simply as a political tool by votewhores[JMO]. So Fiores little animation definitely points out the inanity of the argument OF the chickenhawks-Iraq shouldn't even be on our radar screens! WGAF about Iraq? 4 MILLION mexicans INVADE a year and we're wasting time and effort on some DESERT 7,000 miles away? If you're actually froggy to fight, you can take a bus to the 'frontline'![just an example of 'Reality'] If it were purely an intellectual exercise-and not costing US billions of stolen taxpayer dollars plus possible casualties-it'd be something to simply dismiss. Iraq isn't worth ONE US troops life. If you're gonna risk your life-or MORESO if you're gonna SEND others, shouldn't it make sense? You should have a REASON for whacking any opposition-at a minimum. And 'at votewhores request' doesn't qualify in the moral universe. Killing men in green uniforms carrying AK's while invading the south from the north didn't bother me then-nor now. Killing civilians-or even troops- that pose NO THREAT -nor are 'aggressing'-certainly NOT 'invading'[it's THEIR country]-has to be condemned on moral grounds-even if no 'warriors code' exists[and none does in current amerikan society]. [The 'Remington Raider'[a typewriter to you kids:-)] has been replaced by the 'keyboard kommando']. Blindly following some jingoist politician is deadly folks. When you're laying there with your legs blown off and guts hanging out, can you honestly say-'yeah, it was worth it for wussyas portfolio'? When you're fighting up a hill [for the 3rd time-after arty and nape strikes] and you keep getting pieces of burned bodies stuck on you, can you say it's justified-for mythical cheap gas? Just something to think about when you 'support' needless aggression.THAT's what is worth thinking about-'cuz it affects YOU-morally and philosophically even if you aren't a fighter. Fiores animation or the meaning of my posts aren't the point-anything you can use for YOUR benefit/knowledge? If not, simply go to another thread. Ain't nobody 'badh' in cyberspace, just ridiculous. Too bad Balzac has his thong in a knot about the 'cuffed shooting' thread-seems to overide his thought processes.Some of his posts have a positive Libertarian bent. We used to jump 3-6 guys with AK's and grenades for prisoners-so sorry, a cuffed dude with a little blade just ain't 'skeery' enough to justify shooting him, BTDT. Just fact.[And, yeah, sometimes it went south and we had to go ahead and shoot'em-but they were damn well ARMED and not 'cuffed'!]. So save the labels for your Cliff notes and THINK. Or just ignore-and 'accessorize' your AR-like I'm gonna do now:-)! And BTW, IF I see a 'troll' on the back 40 zeroing my 511, I'll 'test' one of my 75gr TAP loads on him [wanna ck. bullet performance] and take a picture so some of you'al can recognize one! [Probably gonna hafta settle for a deer.] Ghost
View Quote
[>:/]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:04:10 AM EDT
grammar
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:05:47 AM EDT
Ghost = BOG!!!!! He's not a DUer at all, he's our beloved Blaze of Glory. Woohoo!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 10:06:45 AM EDT
Iraq is part of the bigger problem in that is isn't an ally, it can pose a future (or current) threat of selling bio/chem/nuke agents to terrorists and generally, they do pose a threat to the US and its interests. Want to talk about the humanitarian side of deposing Saddam and his sons? His sons pose an ENORMOUS threat once Saddam is out of the picture, which is why a regime change is necessary. You're looking at this in too simplistic of a light, you need to look at the factors other than "Iraqi citizen shoots American citizen/soldier..." It is far more complicated, especially since they have used WMD and could do so again. Want them to have a nuke? Want to see a full blown middle east war when Israel attempts a preemptive strike to eliminate the Iraqi nuke threat, but is too late as the nuke is launched/dropped...etc. Saddam is far to insane to deal with in a rational manner. Learn some more about the politics, global concerns and looming danger, rather than just comparing this to Vietnam. There is no comparison to be made between the current Iraq problem and Vietnam. It'd be more fair to compare Kuwait to Vietnam.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 10:18:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ghost556: Well, looks like a little political humor is wasted here! Get a grip, you folks with such stereotyped 'comprehension'[?] are demeaning yourselves.
View Quote
Gee Whiz...maybe someday I can have your enlightened outlook on the world that somehow I have been unable to comprehend. Or am I just confusing that for plain ol' everyday condescension and arrogance?
Couple quick points before I do something actually constructive like mount my new 511 on an old AR[cost $186 IIRC when new-that's the AR, NOT the E O Tech!-still one of my favorites with it's 3rd upper].
View Quote
Wow. Maybe someday I can get an AR-15. You must be special.
So obviously I'm waaay too old to play sillyass games with kids on the internet.
View Quote
Don't sell yourself too short. You seem to be playing your sillyass games fairly well.
Posts[to me] should be about sharing opinions/knowledge on subjects of interest.
View Quote
Wait a minute. You're dictating to me in which manner I can respond? I beg to differ....and as a result I deem you to be an Assclown.
Ain't nobody 'badh' in cyberspace, just ridiculous.
View Quote
Thank you for providing an example.
Too bad Balzac has his thong in a knot about the 'cuffed shooting' thread-seems to overide his thought processes.Some of his posts have a positive Libertarian bent. We used to jump 3-6 guys with AK's and grenades for prisoners-so sorry,...
View Quote
Have ya met FreeFireZone? He was a pretty bad fellow too.
So save the labels for your Cliff notes and THINK.
View Quote
Okay, you go first.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 10:32:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ghost556: Well, looks like a little political humor is wasted here!
View Quote
No, humor would be welcome. Idiotic BS from idiots such as yourself is not. Go away.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 1:31:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ghost556: So obviously I'm waaay too old to play sillyass games with kids on the internet. Posts[to me] should be about sharing opinions/knowledge on subjects of interest. 'Agreement' is entirely at the option of the reader and is essentially immaterial. Name calling and threats are simply juvenile and pathetic indices of ones board members since this is 'cyberspace' and about as 'nothing reality' as it gets. IS a good place to discuss things in the right place. THINK. Or just ignore-and 'accessorize' your AR-like I'm gonna do now:-)!
View Quote
Why don't you just ignore us entirely. Go plague someone else with your pseudo-intellectual condescending bullshit and attitude. You aren't needed here. [img]http://www.gamerz232.org/images/exit.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 2:49:17 PM EDT
Guys, guys, don't drive him off!!!! Y'all remember how much fun BOG was!? Well, now he's trying to make it in a more intellectual version of his old hilariously stupid self. We should welcome him with open arms and simply enjoy a laugh or two at his expense.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:16:19 PM EDT
GOOKS IN THE WIRE!!!!! GOOKS IN THE WIRE@!!!!!![50]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:21:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:35:38 PM EDT
I watched that little ChickenShit, oops, I ment to say ChickenHawk film, the only thing missing was one more frame with this caption: [size=4] "Shoot 'em all, let God sort it out"[/size=4] Rancid Lance
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 4:04:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kay9: GOOKS IN THE WIRE!!!!! GOOKS IN THE WIRE@!!!!!![50]
View Quote
ROFLMAO!! Hey, Hawkeye--I don' wantchor steenkin' monee, gons, leebertee or possesions. Keep 'em. You're gonna need them. And speaking of liberty, Bush II (hey, I voted for him too==really had no choice--it was a matter of fighting the battle at hand) is looking like he may be the biggest threat to your liberty since George III. Anybody who has Adm. Poindexter on board is a menace to free society. That fag JEdgarHoover is gettin' a stiffy in Hell over what's going on over here now....
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 4:07:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ghost556: ... Too bad Balzac has his thong in a knot ...
View Quote
I didn't catch this when I read this post earlier. [:O] So what did you think of me in the thong? Come on, you know you liked it![:X] Anyone not know what I'm talking about can contact Hoplite or Bendover. And yes, I do sign autographs at bachelorette parties! Oh yeah, my Libertarian ideas only go so far. I believe in police being unhindered in their work. I defend cops and see the type of human scum that sue them on a daily basis. They are nothing more than a majority of panhandlers with a couple legit (or questionable) claims thrown in.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 4:37:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 4:53:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hawkeye:
Originally Posted By llanero: Hey, Hawkeye--I don' wantchor steenkin' monee, gons, leebertee or possesions. Keep 'em. You're gonna need them.
View Quote
[>:/] [?]
View Quote
I was making sure that you knew that there indeed are liberals out there that do not want your money, guns, liberty, possesions, etc., etc.--juuuust in case you believed we didn't exist.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 5:37:38 PM EDT
I dont agree with the animation, but everyone does have his opinion. Those cops in Louisville did overstep thier boundries. And Ghost obviously fought for his right to his freedom, and if ya'll treat vets like their opinions dont matter than you obviously dont have pride in what the US flag stands for...its guys that did fight just because they were told to.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 5:41:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By syburshooter: I dont agree with the animation, but everyone does have his opinion. Those cops in Louisville did overstep thier boundries. And Ghost obviously fought for his right to his freedom, and if ya'll treat vets like their opinions dont matter than you obviously dont have pride in what the US flag stands for...its guys that did fight just because they were told to.
View Quote
If his opinion didn't matter to us, he wouldn't have been so roundly critisized.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 5:42:15 PM EDT
Wheres the "Alert" button when we need it?
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 5:46:17 PM EDT
True Red, but tact is appreciated. Telling a Liberal person " Your wrong, because you are stupid and ugly and girls dont like you" is alot less likely to change his mind about important issues, than actually using some debate skills and sounding like an adult.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 5:57:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:38:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By syburshooter: True Red, but tact is appreciated. Telling a Liberal person " Your wrong, because you are stupid and ugly and girls dont like you" is alot less likely to change his mind about important issues, than actually using some debate skills and sounding like an adult.
View Quote
Sorry, but when there's a troll, you don't pander to him to try to "convince" him of the error of his ways. Do we go to Delta Uniform or Clear Guidance to learn how wrong those losers think we are, or do we go there to fuck with the liberal scumbags and terrorist-rag-anti-American maggots?
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 8:09:01 PM EDT
Dont misunderstand me. I'm a terrorist-rag-anti-american despiser also. I'm definately a progun constitutional cop/military loving Bush fan....hell, I'm a Texan.... All I was saying is if the person is pro-gun, that is a good start....do you want to convince people the error of thier ways or just curse them. The idea is to get our views recognized, not shuned because we just told them they were a retard and send them away. Again, I am here not to piss anyone off....just to get them to think about the necessity of preserving our constitutional rights. I'm one of the people that hates to despise a war hero...ie Gray Davis. Calling out a troll is fine and dandy....but will it make him go away...no, instead convert him.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 8:51:14 PM EDT
Ghost556 = [img]http://members.cox.net/ahaywood5785/pictures/assclown_award.jpg[/img]
Top Top