Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 4:58:53 PM EDT
Jefferson once intoned, "Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear."

Here are 10 things to think about when you wonder why the Right To Keep And Bear Arms is so important.

1. The Supreme Court has ruled on three different occasions that the direct taxation of individuals is unconstitutional.  See Pollock v Farmers Loan and Trust Co., [157 U.S. 429] & [158 U.S. 601], Brushaber v Union Pacific R.R. CO., 240 U.S. 1, Stanton v Baltic Mining Co. [240 U.S. 103]
2. The Sixteenth Amendment prevents Congress from taking the income tax from an indirect tax, where it is constitutional, and placing it in the category of a direct tax, where it is un-constitutional and never belonged. The court also stated that the Sixteenth gave Congress no new power to tax. See Stanton v Baltic Mining Co. [240 U.S. 103] and Treasury Decision 2303.
3. State courts have operated under these rulings by handing down decisions that the legislature has no power to declare as a privilege and tax for revenue purposes occupations that are of common right and that realizing and receiving income or earnings is not a privilege that can be taxed. See Redfield v. Fisher, 135 Or. 180, 292 P. 813, 819, Sims v. Ahrens, 167 Ark. 557, 271 S.W. 720, 733, Jerome H. Sheip Co. v. Amos, 100 Fla. 863, 130 So. 699, 705 and Jack Cole Co. v. MacFarland, 337 S.W.2d 453, 455-56.
4. The IRS is not an agency of the U.S. and was not authorized by any organic act of Congress and the DOJ has acquiesced to this fact. See Chrysler Corp. v Brown, [441 U.S. 281].
5. The Federal Reserve Bank is not a part of the U.S. government and banks willfully participate in the fallacy. See Lewis v. United States, 680. 2d 1239, 9th Circuit. The intent of taxation today is the same as it has always been, to enrich the wealthy and control all others.
6. The Federal Reserve Bank, a member shareholder organization, controls both the currency and value thereof, in complete contradiction to Article 1 Section 8 Clause 5 of the Constitution.
7. The IR Code (Title 26) imposes many taxes and each section contains a liability with the exception of Sections 1 & 11. Section 1 is the section that imposes a tax on individuals but it posts no liability and therefore cannot impose any liability. See Connally v. General Construction Co. 269 U.S. 385
8. Most employers force their employees to claim a liability by making the signing of a W-4 form a condition of employment. That violates Department of Justice Form I-9, EEOC v. Information Systems Consulting, CA3-92-0169T U.S.D.C., U.S. v. Mobil Oil Co., 82-1 USTC
9. 26 CFR § 1.861-8(f)(1) is the regulation that details the operative sections of the Code which require the determination of taxable income of the taxpayer from specific sources or activities.
10. Those sections under 26 CFR § 1.861-8(f)(1) only pertain to income derived from foreign sources. Most employers report all employee income to the IRS as taxable income.

Sounds mighty different from what we are told by the government. And no you are not patriotic if you are paying into the banking system, taxes are only designed to create debt and redistribute wealth according to those silly old government studies that no one reads anyway.

www.restoretherepublic.org
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL. When I read the title of this thread, my first thought was advice from "TomJefferson".....the arf.com member from Tennessee. I figured he'd shared some new info on some sort of camping or survival subject with you and you were passing it along. Haha.

I think I'll make a note to myself to start spending less time here.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:12:06 PM EDT
[#2]
So, when do the people who really believe the supreme court is unconstitutional crawl out of the woodwork?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I consider the personal income tax to be the greatest wrong ever perpetrated on the U.S. people by their government.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I consider the personal income tax to be the greatest wrong ever perpetrated on the U.S. people by their government.

Worse than the Chief Justice agreeing to swear in Jimmy Carter?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Worse than the Chief Justice agreeing to swear in Jimmy Carter?

Jimmy is a non-entity.............. we still have income tax
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yeah, but they needed some sure-fire way to pay back the Federal Reserve System (which, as we know, is neither federal, nor reserve).
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Anything which is accepted by the citizens is de facto legal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top