BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2002 3:53:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 5:39:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Here in Canada ( BC ) a guy just WON at the supreme court for writing stories about abusing kids...

The courts said it was ok because it was ART!!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 5:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
one of my colleagues has researched this area heavily and has been trying to focus legislative and media attention on it for over a year. unfortunately there is a lot of reluctance to tackle it because there are so many grey areas in existing law. he is not making as much progress as he would like.

from what he has told me, there are tons of these teen/pre teen model sites out there. no nudity, but lots of suggestion. it's developing into an entire industry.

...meanwhile, we get the "bullet tax".

Link Posted: 4/1/2002 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#4]
ANyone remember Jon Benet Ramsey?  What her parents were doing to her was the exact same thing, put a 6 year old in a womens dress, plaster her with makeup and teach her how to gyrate like a whore...no difference.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 6:30:26 AM EDT
[#5]
You know what i can never believe ,it's the fact that that pervert org. called man boy love association operates out in the open and no one has to my knowlege ever fired a shot at them or burned down the place they have.
I guess one good reason is they never bothered my sons ,because they would not be here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top