Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/18/2002 1:32:40 PM EST
If somehow we were able to personify the various brands of guns how would they be ranked if their existance was say in that of a monarchy. Who would be royalty, aristocracy, commoners, etc? I know, I know. I have too much time on my hands!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:39:24 PM EST
Colt would be the king and bushmaster would be the queen while armalite would be the kings mistress and ASA would be the bastard stepchild that despite what everyone else thought looks good and performs very well.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:40:41 PM EST
Bushmaster is not a Queen!! Bushmaster would be king and Colt would be Queen.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:45:24 PM EST
I meant to include every manufacturer. Say Colt is king but corrupt while Bushmaster is the heir to the throne and attempting an overthrow while competing with Armalite whilst the aristocracy like Remington and Winchester have been bought and sold etc, etc. The actual history of these companies reads like a tale of an empire, power struggles, sell outs, purists, get it?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:17:42 PM EST
Ummmm... Can you say Bored??
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:40:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By Valkyrie: I meant to include every manufacturer. Say Colt is king but corrupt while Bushmaster is the heir to the throne and attempting an overthrow while competing with Armalite whilst the aristocracy like Remington and Winchester have been bought and sold etc, etc. The actual history of these companies reads like a tale of an empire, power struggles, sell outs, purists, get it?
View Quote
got it!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:57:22 PM EST
I like HK so, is that aristocracy? Or just knowing quality? And BTW wash your mouth out with soap. Colt is the best AR purveyor out there. Show me someone who had a good Colt and turned it in for one of the lessor brandings.. and I'll show you a cop that doesn't kick someone's ass whe they grab his balls
Top Top