Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/6/2004 7:54:10 AM EST
topic of self defense came up:

said he would rather give up his money to the bad guys than to fight.

Asked what he would do if he was struck he would fall to the ground go into the fetal position and not fight back because it might anger the bad guys.

This guy is wayyyy out there to the left. A really serious eco-freak type. A recycling nazi. He goes nuts when you mention that you don't recycle. I tell him to piss him off that I throw everything away and don't recycle(not true) I recycle cans

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:54:45 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 7:54:58 AM EST by fight4yourrights]
What if they want to rape him as well?

What if they want to kill him?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:56:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:

Or his family...his 10 yr old daughter? She should just submit? Now the BG has his wallet...and his address. He can come over anytime he wants a piece of ass. Stupid fucker....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:56:43 AM EST

The REAL eco-hippie types have the "skunk defense" from being one with nature for too long. No one wants to rape a skunk.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:57:36 AM EST

No matter. He'd probably enjoy a good ass-raping. And to them, killing is immoral. No, they don't believe in "morals" in the normal sense, but they think that all killing is immoral anyways.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:58:32 AM EST
It's idiots like him that encourage bad guys. If EVERYONE fought back then the bad guys would eventually be eliminated or at least their numbers would dwindle.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:59:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By mcnielsen:

The REAL eco-hippie types have the "skunk defense" from being one with nature for too long. No one wants to rape a skunk.

this guys comes into class smelling like he LIVES in a traschcan. He wears these damn converse low riders with no socks and his damn ankles are filthy.He always looks like he just came out of a dirt hole as he as dusty as hell.

Lives in a commune that builds these planet of apes looking houses.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:59:13 AM EST
Tell him I'm going to throw a plastic six-pack holder in the ocean, toss disposable diapers in a landfill, and pee in the river. My best friends are styrofoam and plastic. My car smokes like a box of old stogies and I've been meaning to get that oil leak fixed for the past couple of years.

None of this is true, but the reaction would be amusing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:01:42 AM EST
[Mr. Burns]Ah, yes Smithers. I see the pussification of the American male is coming along quite nicely[/Mr. Burns]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:01:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
Tell him I'm going to throw a plastic six-pack holder in the ocean, toss disposable diapers in a landfill, and pee in the river. My best friends are styrofoam and plastic. My car smokes like a box of old stogies and I've been meaning to get that oil leak fixed for the past couple of years.

None of this is true, but the reaction would be amusing.

he freaked when i told him I was going to burn some tires I had collected.

He already ranted last week on disposable diapers. Said the indians in south america don't have to ever worry about landfills and their water is clean and their babies healthy
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:03:32 AM EST
Kick his ass.
Only for scientific purposes, of course.
See if he is lying.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:03:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:

He already ranted last week on disposable diapers. Said the indians in south america don't have to ever worry about landfills and their water is clean and their babies healthy

Healthy for all 6 years of their lives...

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:04:15 AM EST
oh yeah, post pics.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:04:42 AM EST
My uncle was talking to this ignorant British #$%$# who was here in Texas, providing free legal assistance for convicted murderers facing the death penalty.

She said if somebody robbed her she wouldn't fight back. He asked her what she would do if somebody (like one of her clients) was trying to kill her? She said she'd "have to think about it"

F#cking Nutcase!

They really are 'pro-crime', whether they're smart enough to know it or not.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:04:59 AM EST

Originally Posted By mcnielsen:

this guys comes into class smelling like he LIVES in a traschcan. He wears these damn converse low riders with no socks and his damn ankles are filthy.He always looks like he just came out of a dirt hole as he as dusty as hell.

Lives in a commune that builds these planet of apes looking houses.

So he's running the risk of being killed by a violent criminal. I don't see the downside.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:06:01 AM EST

Asked what he would do if he was struck he would fall to the ground go into the fetal position and not fight back because it might anger the bad guys.

This guy is wayyyy out there to the left. A really serious eco-freak type. A recycling nazi. He goes nuts when you mention that you don't recycle. I tell him to piss him off that I throw everything away and don't recycle(not true) I recycle cans

I'll bet he'd have no problem smashing windows at Starbucks or lighting cars on fire though.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:06:39 AM EST
Sounds like someone is practicing the SNiVeL

www.handguncontrolinc.org/snivel.htm
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:07:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Kick his ass.
Only for scientific purposes, of course.
See if he is lying.

+1

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:07:20 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:08:18 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 8:09:08 AM EST by Leisure_Shoot]

Originally Posted By SNorman:

I'll bet he'd have no problem smashing windows at Starbucks or lighting cars on fire though.

Or keying cars with Bush stickers, or stealing Bush signs from yards.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:09:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By Mmanwitgun:

That's a joke right?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:10:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

That's a joke right?

well, they have this on their home page...

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:12:00 AM EST
Weakness is provacative and more likely to entice his attackers to kick/beat him to death. Hell I almost want to just for the simple fact that he's a pathetic girlyman POS. Fight back you fuckin loser.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:12:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

That's a joke right?

well, they have this on their home page...

www.handguncontrolinc.org/banner5a.gif

Yea its a joke, the whole page is an off shoot of www.birdman.org, creator of the homeboy night sites
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:18:12 AM EST

said he would rather give up his money to the bad guys than to fight.[8P]

What's his name...where does he live?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:22:58 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:37:40 AM EST
Demand his money.

Just do it such that if he whines to the cops, you can state "No, I just told him I needed it, I thought he gave it to me". Have a witness.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:47:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 8:53:31 AM EST by Clay-More]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:52:19 AM EST
Push him down and take his books.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:52:58 AM EST
Logic will never influence a true liberal. What makes people like this think that compliance will guarantee safety in a violent situation?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:53:50 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 8:54:05 AM EST by fight4yourrights]

Originally Posted By TWIRE:

What makes people like this think that compliance will guarantee safety in a violent situation?

Wishful thinking. .......................... and fairy dust!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:54:19 AM EST
i might give up my cash(hell the govt takes most of it anyway), but if they threaten me or someone i know, i'll kill em.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:34:56 AM EST
I'm starting to think that this country needs mandatory "fight clubs."

A guy came to fight club for the
first time, his ass was a wad of
cookie dough. After a few weeks, he
was carved out of wood.
Top Top