Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2002 4:31:21 PM EDT
The wife had surgery today and everything turned out OK. She's been having "female problems" for a while(no, not the mental kind[:D])and they did surgery today to fix it.
 They did some "exploring" to make sure there was nothing else causing the pain and everything else looked good[:D].  She'll be laying around recouperating(sp?) for a few days, so I get to play Mr. Mom. Took me longer to find stuff in the kitchen than it did to cook dinner.

It's a big load off my mind knowing that everything's looking good.
Just thought I'd share some good news. The way this past year has been for us , it's good to finally have some good news .

Link Posted: 12/20/2002 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]
That's excellent news. here's to a speedy recovery....
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Great news! My wife had similar surgery 2 years ago. What a relief to know that things would be OK after all the worry. I know just how you feel.

Don't let her lift [b]anything[/b] for at least a month if they had to cut through her abdomen.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, no cooter for you for a long time. At least you have a good excuse.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Speedy recovery to her.  That is indeed good news.

Be sure to use lotion on your hands...

CMOS [;)]

Link Posted: 12/20/2002 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad to hear everything is fine.

Playing Mr.Mom is cool at times too!
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmmm...I know someone that is in your same EXACT situation. His wife had surgery...etc Weird...

[img]http://www.well.com/conf/genx/smiley.GIF[/img]

(tired of board code :)

Link Posted: 12/20/2002 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Great News!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top