Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:39:28 AM EDT

You know, somthing in London or Paris or Berlin where a bunch of bands play in an effort to raise money to help those people affected by Katrina?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:54:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 8:25:10 AM EDT by CS223]
Where do you think? Be the "When Hell Freezes Over Tour" (Yeah, I know someone already did that).

All these Bush supporters had it coming, let the Bible thumping Bush supporters get their help from their superstious God. </sarcasam>

FWIW, actually heard a Dem on local talk radio thi morning refering to religion as superstition <sp> and that "Conservatives" need to get over it. Yet, they claim we need to be sensitive to the jihadists
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:54:34 AM EDT
Don't hold your breath brother.

I heard this morning that the rap artist? Juvenile is having an online relief concert but I do not have a link to it.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:56:09 AM EDT
Headlined by "Katrina and the Wave"

"I'm walking on sunshine"
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:05:04 AM EDT
This is a really good point.

Bono & Bob Geldof ought to be along any minute........[drumming fingers]..........
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:59:45 AM EDT
Does this mean no Jazzfest? Will they get New Orleans ready in time for Mardi Gras?

Hey, the world thinks of New Orleans as a place for their entertainment. Well, it is a real city with real people (though the dregs that are left there now are not setting a good example, are they?), a shipping hub for much of the US.

They need all the help we can give them.

Besides, where else would secretaries from Montana and kindergarten teachers from Iowa go to flash their tah-tahs?
Top Top