Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2004 2:58:55 AM EST
I know about how the law works in the us now after the sunset has happen but will companies like hk and berreta start to change thier major new products to suit the market i.e no more crappy grey thumbhole stocks, no interchangable mags, I mean now the SL8 should be change to a more G36 feel and look. The USC could really use a new folding stock . Berreta could also revamp the storm to make it look less like a paintball gun. I know many of you will bash me for saying these gun look ugly but why still make a gun that conforms to a non extistent law!

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:01:30 AM EST
Is the HK imported or made in the US? If US made, I think they will go with the market. If imported, they have to comply with the import ban.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:08:38 AM EST
The SL8's imported, I believe.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:10:53 AM EST
Sorry, but I don't see HK doing anything different for us peasants civilians.

Oh how I wish HK would make everything semi-auto and civilain legal here in the USA.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:11:43 AM EST
Well hk has a new plant at columbus GA but its stated as "The Columbus HK will produce firearms primarily for the U.S. military and law enforcement markets" but there must be another plant in us right ? I heard about the Germany laws about no military weapons export allowed for civ. use, because in canada we had a few real semi g36 and ump45s that got out under that law and hk wont export anymore to canada for thoese two guns in the LEO format unless they go to a ploice department.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:28:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By HighStrung1:
Sorry, but I don't see HK doing anything different for us peasants civilians.

Oh how I wish HK would make everything semi-auto and civilain legal here in the USA.

HS1

Yea and the GODS at Colt treat us soooo much better!
Top Top