Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 8:50:09 PM EDT
I'm sittin here, drinking this 16oz coors light from a plastic bottle, eating a funsized bag a cheetos, and surfing arfcom. You?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It sucks no one around to do anything with.

Everyone I know never wants to do anything.

No luck with women, want to get laid.

Need to go shooting, and Im hungry.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
eating minute rice out of a pot with a large spoon reading your post.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I was playing some need for speed most wanted on the computer.

Now, posting here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I need a new video game.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I wrestled a midget.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Drinking a Mountain Dew liberally laced with another of my favorite beverages (I'm off tomorrow...)
surfing the websites and listening to "March of the Saint"
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw king kong with my bro, then went to defensive tactics class, then played some AOE III, now I'm eating chef boyardee ravioli, listening to good music and surfing the net before bed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I need a new video game.

Battlefield 2 for PS2 is pretty cool- My buddy has it and we've been playing though it. I have it for PC- way better; completly different game. I'm almost Sergeant!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I need a new video game.

bit torrent is your friend.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I need a new video game.

Damn slow ass stuff is taking for ever, whats good anyway.

I go PC game shopping at the store with a notepad and a pen.

I may as well get into another MMORPG and lose another year
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#11]
i am sitting here eatign leftovers, sipping scotch and also a large amount of codeine syrup, surfing arfcom, with nothing to do on my birthday, stuck at my dads new place in houston, no friends to get drunk with except you arfcom...this shot is for u

also..trying to convince my dad to get me an AR 15 for my bday, since we were at carters country today.... i was jsut drooling over the 1911 display case, and the wall of ARs
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Played about a billion games of pool with one of my squad mates...everyone else is on leave so we just sat back and enjoyed some music and played some pool.  Then sat down with our CQ for a while and watched the end of the good the bad and the ugly.  Tomorrow I will have another half day then on wed I have cq myself.  Thursday is a recovery day thanks to cq then fri-mon is off for some xmas celebrating.  I will work about 30 hours this week..not bad for an infantryman!.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I need a new video game.

Need for Speed Most Wanted is good, for a racing game

Call of Duty 2, and Quake 4 are great.  Black & White 2 isnt bad either.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Sipping on a few beers, and watching Volderpolesmoker get his ass handed to him in the Pit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
i am sitting here eatign leftovers, sipping scotch and also a large amount of codeine syrup, surfing arfcom, with nothing to do on my birthday, stuck at my dads new place in houston, no friends to get drunk with except you arfcom...this shot is for u

also..trying to convince my dad to get me an AR 15 for my bday, since we were at carters country today.... i was jsut drooling over the 1911 display case, and the wall of ARs

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

THIS SHOT OF CAPTAIN MORGAN TATOO IS FOR YOU, LAZER80!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Deciding on what gun I will buy with my Xmas bonus, and drinking some cherry Pepsi.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Trying to force myself to go to bed.  So far, no luck.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:43:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

THIS SHOT OF CAPTAIN MORGAN TATOO IS FOR YOU, LAZER80!

appreciate it man... i gotta match u a shot now
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Mixing Lemonade and water.
Packing my shit for when I leave for home in the AM.
Smoking a cuban cause no one is left in my dorm to tell me not to smoke indoors
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I gotta take my ass to bed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:09:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Working. Such as it is...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:28:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I need a new video game.

Battlefield 2 for PS2 is pretty cool- My buddy has it and we've been playing though it. I have it for PC- way better; completly different game. I'm almost Sergeant!

Im a Gunnery Sergeant.  Im an admin of a server, we usually play tuesday and thursday nights around 8 or 9 AZ time.  if you ever want to join our server just go to add ip and type in bf2.nerdswithguns.com
and our site is www.nerdswithguns.com
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:29:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I need a new video game.

Need for Speed Most Wanted is good, for a racing game

Call of Duty 2, and Quake 4 are great.  Black & White 2 isnt bad either.

+1 on the Call of Duty 2...been playing that all this week
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#24]
If anyone calls 911, I'll answer. But until then I'm pretty free.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Trying to force myself to go to bed.  So far, no luck.

Just now making it.  *sigh*  Another long day tomorrow, what with my inability to get to bed at a proper hour.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Lets see.

My little sister runs away from home 3 days before I get back from college, my girlfriend dumps me and runs away from all her friends and family so she can live like a whore, I get into a nasty wreck on saturday night....

I'm still alive (duh), my sister pulled the chip out of her phone so I have a new one, and I met some hot chicas saturday night. I am feeling better...sort of.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm at work!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:56:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Sittin at Extended Stay America in freezing ass Appleton, WI, hoping to god I get outta this godforskaen frozen hell for TX before Christmas.

Drinking water now.  Can't be hung over tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:57:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Lets see.

My little sister runs away from home 3 days before I get back from college, my girlfriend dumps me and runs away from all her friends and family so she can live like a whore, I get into a nasty wreck on saturday night....

I'm still alive (duh), my sister pulled the chip out of her phone so I have a new one, and I met some hot chicas saturday night. I am feeling better...sort of.

painkillers and hot nurses...cant go wrong there
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:00:30 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Sittin at Extended Stay America in freezing ass Appleton, WI, hoping to god I get outta this godforskaen frozen hell for TX before Christmas.

Drinking water now.  Can't be hung over tomorrow.

i am sittin in houston right now, weather is nice for this time of year...below 40 is real cold to me..im leaving weds to go visit family in mt. horeb wisconsin...how much snow is out there, and is it really 5 degrees??  damn thats jsut too cold for me
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:12:17 AM EDT
[#31]
After waking up at 0300 and being unable to get back to sleep, here I am.  The one thing that sucks about working graveyard is that it really fucks up my sleep patterns on my days off.

Just ate a ham and cheese hot pocket and drinking some water.  No booze in house
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I need a new video game.

Im a Gunnery Sergeant.  Im an admin of a server, we usually play tuesday and thursday nights around 8 or 9 AZ time.  if you ever want to join our server just go to add ip and type in bf2.nerdswithguns.com
and our site is www.nerdswithguns.com

I've been on that server. It's pretty good. I'll be there again.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:38:24 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lets see.

painkillers and hot nurses...cant go wrong there

I started therapy Saturday night. It involved sitting next to a really hot South Texas Girl who was in her pajamas on the couch....mmm...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top