Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2011 7:32:45 AM EDT
How long will it take for some traditional "Take no shit" gentleman to whip a TSA Agent all over a terminal for giving his wife a full body search? More importantly, what will happen to him?

Would be hard to stand there and watch some guy grope your wife and not want to remove a few teeth from his head.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:34:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Aren't females supposed to search females?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:34:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Free flight to Gitmo.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be a female TSA agent groping your wife.

Take advantage of the situation and get a video.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#4]
More likely to be an arfcommer.  So it'll be two really fat dudes fighting it out hand to hand in the terminal, with one guy yelling "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY WIFE! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY WIFE!"
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:36:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Youtube will get a new video of someoe being tased before they're hauled off to jail?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:37:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm hardly any supporter of this TSA gropefest, but such an action, regardless of the obligatory litigation outcome, would not result in a win.

This TSA mess will be changed via legislation, a regime change, or not at all.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Dozens of cell phone videos of the ensuing beat-down posted on YouTube.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:39:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:39:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Arrest and then felony conviction for assault on a federal officer.  

They can assault us but we can't assault back, because we gave tacit permission for junk-groping by voluntarily using the air travel system.  They'll come down especially hard on the first few to make an example of them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:39:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:39:59 AM EDT
[#11]
my wife was felt up twice last week in Kigali, Rwanda, because of her underwire bra. female both times.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:41:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I bet the "Take no shit" guys like my dad quit flying 10 years ago.

I think you're right.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:43:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It would be a female TSA agent groping your wife.

Take advantage of the situation and get a video.  

I thought folks have been threatened just for taking videos of "security" practices.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:43:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:44:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Vote with your wallet.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#17]
That person will be made an example of and be fucked into oblivion.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They can assault us but we can't assault back, because we gave tacit permission for junk-groping by voluntarily using the air travel system.  They'll come down especially hard on the first few to make an example of them.

There's a thing called a "jury of your peers".

If I'm on that jury no way will he go to jail.

No, we did NOT give "tacit permission" for this crap.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I bet the "Take no shit" guys like my dad quit flying 10 years ago.

Agreed... It is a lost art.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Vote with your wallet.

Right on. The only winning move is not playing their game. When the airports look like a ghost town, then maybe the airline excec's will figure things out and get things changed.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:09:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

TSA are ABSOLUTELY NOT officers in any sense, just federal employees.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Assault and battery on a federal officer charges - among others.  Ten years in Club Fed ought to do it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Quoted:

TSA are ABSOLUTELY NOT officers in any sense, just federal employees.

Are they always federal employees or can they be contracted?

(Not that there's really a difference).

Fuck me. 3k post on this shit.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Government is left wondering if they should make a big deal out of it because public will be torn on the patriot/terrorist category.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vote with your wallet.

Right on. The only winning move is not playing their game. When the airports look like a ghost town, then maybe the airline excec's will figure things out and get things changed.

BINGO and THANK YOU. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I am not paying any sum of money to be treated WORSE than a criminal. That is madness and I can't believe that people accept this.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How long will it take for some traditional "Take no shit" gentleman to whip a TSA Agent all over a terminal for giving his wife a full body search? More importantly, what will happen to him?

Would be hard to stand there and watch some guy grope your wife and not want to remove a few teeth from his head.

He'll be arrested. But not before I smile and cheer him on.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a thing called a "jury of your peers".

If I'm on that jury no way will he go to jail.

No, we did NOT give "tacit permission" for this crap.

I agree with you 100% on the jury nullification, and I've sat on a jury before so I've been in that situation.  Also, I disagree with body searches too.  I've been flying commercially for 30 years and am astonished at how bad it's become in the last 10 years.  I can't believe we haven't had open rebellion well before now.

If I ever have to fly commercially again I'll be really nervous ... not because of the flying but because I've drawn some lines and if "they" step over them it won't be pretty.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top