Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 2:59:30 PM EDT
Didn't find anything posted on him in a search.

www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20050817-101755-7920r.htm

This is the best link i could find since i can't find it at fox anymore.  The guy was fired from his D.C. morning radio job for speaking out against islam, saying it was a terrorist organization.  Do you think he should have been fired?  60% said no in a poll taken by the radion station.

www.michaelgraham.com/
www.supportmichaelgraham.com/
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the Disney company demonstrated again why they deserve our contempt. Having said that this guy is just another marginal mind with little understanding on how the world really works. His remarks happen to be on the mark in this case. What some Americans do not get is how much they hate us. I know first hand having been in the Mid East. This is a war on the West and anything we stand for. It has been going on for over a thousand years. The only question is who has the courage to win it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top