Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 8:00:06 AM EDT
Palesitnian propaganda video to help kiddies not fear death......

Israel documentary on palestinian kiddy brainwas video.

I say we kill their terrorist leaders, and re-educate their children.

[MODS, I SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED THE KILL STATEMENT TOWARDS TERRORISTS ONLY!]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#3]
unbelievable
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Can't see it.

Anybody want to post cliff notes?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
unbelievable

Yeah.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#6]
very sad, no wonder way Israel is resorting to assination
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:42:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Sure glad I was born American!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#8]

... only problem is this is an isreali propaganda video...not an unbiased source in the least
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

... only problem is this is an isreali propaganda video...not an unbiased source in the least

Are you going to deny that the Pali's glorify killing suicide bombing's and teach their children at an early age that Israel and all it's people are the enemy and therefore should be dealt with accordingly?  Nevermnd the fast that support from Sadam(sp?) to suicide bomber families has been recorded time and time again as well as the continuous encouragement to sacrifice themselves for Allah?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:48:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's pretty well known that this is what "Palestinians" teach their children.  It's on their TV, in their schools... everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Wow.

This is very sad.  God has a special place in hell for the piece of shit that are teaching this.  

I am wondering how are we going to deal with this?  Idealistically motivated people who dont fear death.  

I mean, we are looking at WW3 in a year or two.  N. Korea, Iran, and the Muslim world?  It looks like the 21st century will be even bloodier than its predecessor.    
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that little icon that was displayed on the screens of those video tapes of the children is the icon used by the Palestinian Authority's official television station.

So, this must be a picture of a cleverly disguised Israeli child dressed up in Shahid garb with a toy explosive belt, and NOT a Palestinian child, right?

www.amitiesquebec-israel.org/photos/abus/fille.jpg

Those rascally Jews are at it again!

Eric The(Sheesh!)Hun

I call BS Eric!!   That photo of yours is a FAKE!!!!  Just more Israeli actors, just like these two in the photo below....

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, if that's ALL they 'yearn' for, then all of them should do everyone a favor and drink the red Kool-Aid.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#17]
If they are soooo afraid of bieng out of their gods favor, Israel should make the West Bank the worlds biggest hog farm!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If they are soooo afraid of bieng out of their gods favor, Israel should make the West Bank the worlds biggest hog farm!

lol, a crude but effective measure.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#19]
tagged...
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
very sad, no wonder way Israel is resorting to assination

Assination= death by bugga bugga.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

stupid post alert
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:28:17 AM EDT
[#22]
God forgive me ...for I do so hate these defilers of children
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that little icon that was displayed on the screens of those video tapes of the children is the icon used by the Palestinian Authority's official television station.

So, this must be a picture of a cleverly disguised Israeli child dressed up in Shahid garb with a toy explosive belt, and NOT a Palestinian child, right?

www.amitiesquebec-israel.org/photos/abus/fille.jpg

Those rascally Jews are at it again!

Eric The(Sheesh!)Hun

Who says it is a toy explosive belt?  Looks real enough to me.
If she was walking toward your family would you take her out?
Even if she is 12 years old?  Hell yes!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#25]
"Don't make me strap a bomb to you."
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#26]
where's those CPS nazi's when you need 'em?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#27]
If one of those little shits came at me, I'd have no problem double-tapping them in the forehead.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If one of those little shits came at me, I'd have no problem double-tapping them in the forehead.

LOL!   That's sig line material!

Too bad I don't have a sig line.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

You, sir, have every right to your opinion.  However, you are absolutely on the wrong side here.  The Israelis have suffered so much thanks to this "culture of death" perpetrated by the Palestinian leaders both secular and religious.  They have lost their mothers, fathers and children thanks to individuals who think like you do.  I will not resort to calling you a troll but if the shoe fits. . .

Nonetheless, from now on I will take your every post with a grain of salt, and probably never believe anything you write again.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You, sir, have every right to your opinion.  However, you are absolutely on the wrong side here.  The Israelis have suffered so much thanks to this "culture of death" perpetrated by the Palestinian leaders both secular and religious.  They have lost their mothers, fathers and children thanks to individuals who think like you do.  I will not resort to calling you a troll but if the shoe fits. . .

Nonetheless, from now on I will take your every post with a grain of salt, and probably never believe anything you write again.

thats a good punch in the nose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top