Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/25/2004 2:53:42 PM EST
enjoying my hot dog loaded with chili and cheese, when a commercial comes on talking about maxipads and odor protection. Two bitches standing in the middle of the grocery store discussing odor during that special time........... I cant eat anymore........
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:43:02 PM EST
at least you weren't eating a tuna sandwich
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:43:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By meltdown:

with ketchup...

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:46:35 PM EST

or a fish taco
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:51:37 PM EST
I know its to inform the public or goods and services available, but they need a for men\women filter on TV's just like we need one on our forums here.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:55:06 PM EST
I'm not a great fan of those commercials either unless they start showing demonstrations with young woman. They could even have one woman showing another woman how to use them. There must be a fetish site somewhere on the internet showing just that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:57:04 PM EST
Frankly, nothing spoils my appetite.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:57:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By C-4:
I'm not a great fan of those commercials either unless they start showing demonstrations with young woman. They could even have one woman showing another woman how to use them. There must be a fetish site somewhere on the internet showing just that.

i did accidenly come across a website that featured hot chicks eating USED tampons. gross.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:03:25 PM EST

Originally Posted By 20iner:

Originally Posted By C-4:

i did accidenly come across a website that featured hot chicks eating USED tampons. gross.

Linky please!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:04:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

or a fish taco

or clams.
Top Top