Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/25/2006 4:37:44 PM EDT
...and America does nothing. This country has become something that I don't recognize anymore. We are quickly becoming a 3rd world country and the average American is just sitting in their living room not caring and getting fatter.

Well, at least I'm old enough to remember what it once was. I'm afraid we are past the point of no return.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:46:04 PM EDT
Aztlan Itifada...It begins...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:16:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MaineAR:
...and America does nothing. This country has become something that I don't recognize anymore. We are quickly becoming a 3rd world country and the average American is just sitting in their living room not caring and getting fatter.

Well, at least I'm old enough to remember what it once was. I'm afraid we are past the point of no return.

First off this thread is a DUPE of Nationwide's

Second I don't doubt that sometime in the future we'll have riots on the scale that they had in France

Thirdly what do you propose that Joe Citizen do about it ?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:29:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 5:31:01 PM EDT by AlvinYorkII]

Pretty soon the only thing different between us and France will be the language.

Alvin

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:31:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Turnkey:

Second I don't doubt that sometime in the future we'll have riots on the scale that they had in France

We could get millions off their butts in the streets and demand they be exported
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:33:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 5:34:16 PM EDT by ChrisLe]
Why demonstrate when you can just become the majority?

Whites to Be Minority in New York Area Soon, Data Show
New York Times ^ | March 7, 2006 | Sam Roberts

Posted on 03/07/2006 5:58:23 AM PST by HostileTerritory

The influx of foreigners to New York and its suburbs and the continuing exodus of non-Hispanic whites to other parts of the country have transformed the face of metropolitan New York so profoundly that whites will constitute a minority of the region's population within a few years, demographers say.

The shift would make New York the first large metropolitan area outside the South and West in which whites do not make up a majority, according to an analysis of 2004 Census estimates by the Brookings Institution that was released yesterday.

The analysis also reveals a historic reversal: For the first time since at least the 19th century, the black population of both the city and, to a lesser extent, the region, has declined. In the five boroughs, according to the estimates, the number of blacks declined by about 30,000 since 2000, dipping below 30 percent of the overall population, as the migration of blacks to the suburbs and areas like the South outpaced immigration from the Caribbean and Africa.

among the nation's 88 metropolitan areas with half a million or more people, New York is one of only three — Houston and Honolulu are the others — where the proportion of blacks, Hispanics and Asians each exceeds their share of the national population.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:35:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By alaman:

Originally Posted By Turnkey:

We could get millions off their butts in the streets and demand they be exported deported.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:40:17 PM EDT
If we hadn't aborted nearly 50 million Americans, we wouldn't need to import workers.

As I see it, we don't have 12 million extra illegal workers in this country. I see that we have 12 million workers and we are short about 36 million more.

Open the flood gates. Make every woman who had an abortion adopt a wetback.

Abortion in America is cultural genocide. We are now seeing the results.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:41:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Will-Rogers:
If we hadn't aborted nearly 50 million Americans, we wouldn't need to import workers.

As I see it, we don't have 12 million extra illegal workers in this country. I see that we have 12 million workers and we are short about 36 million more.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:41:57 PM EDT
If this works gun owners shouldn't have ANY trouble intimidating the country into letting us have nationwide CCW and FA. Just need to get out and be counted...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:44:19 PM EDT
Oh, and to actually contribute something to the topic at hand:

The problem is that our "representatives" are more afraid of illegal aliens and those that employ them than they are the rest of us.

We must change that by throwing them out of office. They can go out into the corporate world. They can work for the lobbyists who are their current masters. I don't care what they do: they just have no business in the government.

The results are evident. Now. Do we keep them or send them packing? I have no doubt in '06 and '08 the same pack of crooks will be right back in D.C. flushing my culture down the toilet as usual. But I'm do going to do what little I can to stop them. You never know. Tom Daschle thought his ass was welded to his Senate seat too, now didn't he?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:50:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 5:51:10 PM EDT by ChrisLe]

Originally Posted By Echo_Hotel:
Oh, and to actually contribute something to the topic at hand:

The problem is that our "representatives" are more afraid of illegal aliens and those that employ them than they are the rest of us.

I agree. Minorities can encompass a large voting block, and as such politicians are very, very hesitant to alienate the minority vote by pushing anti-immigration/illegal alien legislation that is unpopular with minorities....Politicians will do what is necessary for reelection first! Their constituents come second to that...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:08:14 PM EDT
Shout "LA MIGRA!!!" and watch them run!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:20:10 PM EDT
Was it 100K or 500K?

The faces I saw in the pictures on fox had the distinct color of refried beans
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:23:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ChrisLe:

Originally Posted By Will-Rogers:

X2
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:26:41 PM EDT
I thought It was legal to kill them? Think about it. It is like my neighbor coming across the street and shiting on my lawn. The border is the street and Texas is my lawn. They are trespassing arn't they? Tell them to leave the country or you will call the cops on them.

I heard some where that it wasn't illegal to kill them because they can't bring you to court or some crap like that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:29:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 7:29:59 PM EDT by Defcon]
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=449063
Top Top