Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 12:54:23 PM EDT
As per the tape that ABC acquired, there is a threat that supposedly would make 9/11 look like childs play.  Are you all ready?  I just realized that I am lacking terribly in a ammo supply.  I am going to the local gun store after work immediately to get 2000 rounds of M193.   But are you all ready for shit hitting the fan?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:55:35 PM EDT
[#1]
yes
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:58:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Bring it on Bizzatch. Bring it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd prefer to have another few thousand around but... I'm ready on that front.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Im ready and my little buddy says... Bring it on dude.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I really don't think we'll be using our guns if anything happens unless riots start. I can't see someone invading us. I'm gonna stock up on food/water.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to fly for work on Nov 1st, so I hope not.

If so, I'll gouge out a few eyeballs before I get slashed/shot/blown up/smashed!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got a couple K for the M1A and SKS and my tac rifle.

My ex-GF can be over here in 20 minutes with her SKS, tac rifle and another 1500 rounds.

Good to go if it comes to that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#8]
With the hurricane kit my wife has made me stock this year (you should see the size of this thing), We should be self sufficient for about a month.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

My ex-GF can be over here in 20 minutes with her SKS, tac rifle and another 1500 rounds.

Be a real bitch if she brought her new man and asked for a spare weapon

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OOUUUUCH!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about she brings her new girlfriend and says use your weapon on both of us.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Please Berkeley or San Francisco.  Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco.

Nah,  Please Berkeley and San Francisco.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:33:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Please Berkeley or San Francisco.  Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco. Please Berkeley or San Francisco.

Nah,  Please Berkeley and San Francisco.

but, why would they hit Berkeley or SF? That's their biggest support base here in the US.....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#14]
I doubt the terrorists will strike pre-election as it will only strengthen Bush's chances at securing a second term in office - and I seriously don't think they want that to happen.

And if shit does hit the fan, I too agree that food and water will be the top "stock-up" items, although having my trusty AR15 by my side is an added plus.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
As per the tape that ABC acquired, there is a threat that supposedly would make 9/11 look like childs play.  Are you all ready?  I just realized that I am lacking terribly in a ammo supply.  I am going to the local gun store after work immediately to get 2000 rounds of M193.   But are you all ready for shit hitting the fan?  

How are you doing on stuff that you might actually use, like food and water?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#16]
So long as it doesn't happen before noon on Saturday, I'll be ready...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top