Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 5:07:00 PM EDT
Stuff it in her pooper and post pics????

Naw!

His birthday is coming up and he wants what I have....welding equipment. Since I seem to be missing my gear because it's at HIS shop....HELL YEAH!

I sent her links to these!

"Central welding for Plasma cutters and MIG welders.

www.centralwelding.com/products.htm

Ask for these.

Millermatic 350 MIG welder with gas kit and Large window auto darkening hood.

Miller Spectrum 625 Plasma Arc Cutter 220 volt single phase WITH extra consumables!

Awesome gifts but these are the state of the art and spendy but basically what I have.

For a lower grade and cheaper.....

store.weldingdepot.com/cgi/weldingdepot/index.html

Good luck. There goes any money you saved!"

What else are friends for

Railgun.....

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
She's one heckuva gal to care enough to buy what he wants.  Kudos to the both of you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
They go back and forth, she just got a brand new chevy 4x4 diesel gift. Must be nice to have money!

Railgun....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
so you have a plasma cutter and live in washington, eh?

I'm getting a mig welder with tax returns this year. The Scout is getting ready for some serious body work round about february or so...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool, scouts are like the original bronco's, the only real ford I like! Haha!

Let me guess, rust repair in the floors and fender corners as well as rear quarters???

Railgun....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cool, scouts are like the original bronco's, the only real ford I like! Haha!

Let me guess, rust repair in the floors and fender corners as well as rear quarters???

Railgun....

yep pretty close........rear fenders aren't too bad easily fixed. the rear bed floor is pretty much toast, going to replace the whole floor.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Been there done that, mostly convertible 60's cars but the work is essentially the same. MAKE SURE you weld some strapping across the body to hold the integrity of body shape before you remove any metal if this is a convertible. Witout a top you could windup with a corkscrew after welding where doors and fenders and the top never line up!

Railgun....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top