Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2001 8:35:49 PM EDT
I thought this was a little interesting, in a disconcerting kind of way.  I was at a party Saturday night in Allston, MA, which borders Boston.  The residence is in a primarily student neighborhood.  I went with a few of my friends who know the people who were throwing the event.  It starts off fine, everyone is drinking casually until about 11:00PM when a few gang members from lord knows where decide this party will be their destination for the evening.  They turn out to be friendly enough, but they all have knives, and made sure to let everyone know about it.  One of them informs one of the roomates that if anyone "tries" anything he would take care of it, and reveals a rather large blade to add emphisis to his point.  At this time the owners of the house are getting a little up tight as they think they will be held legally responsible for whatever the gang members do with their blades, but how do ask a street gang to leave...remember they don't want to piss these people off b/c they know where they live.

Well, everthing seems to be going ok with the gangbangers and people get comfortable again...until about 2:00AM when some British guy shows up wearing a drover coat...guess whats in the coat, an SBS...This is not a joke.  I have been going to Boston U for three years, and I have never seen anything like this before.  This guy, which some girl knows, shows up with his sawn-off shotgun and procedes to tell, and then show people in the kitchen.  Word spread pretty quickly and the place emptied out. I for one didn't care that I was drinking for free; gangbangers + random guy with illegal Title II weapon = get the hell out of Dodge fast.  BTW, I never saw the gun, I heard people talking about it and one of my friends came to the basement from the kitchen and told me that the guy pulled it out to show a group in the kitchen.  Boy I sure feel safe here in the PRM![:\]
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 7:20:08 AM EDT
[#1]
It's all good though since the SBS didn't have one of those evil, deadly hi-cap mags.  Plus the SBS and all of the knives that the gang-bangers had were all exempt from the AG's "consumer protection act"...  Good thing we have such strict gun control laws in this state...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top