[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 9:14:10 AM EDT by drewucf]
www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3378

Sorry but it seems to be going really slow
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:59:35 AM EDT
no, they use dry humor and biting wit. that and a set of VERY bad teeth
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:01:46 AM EDT
It's illegal
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:05:13 AM EDT
Amongst their chief weapons are such things as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency......................
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:06:41 AM EDT
I can't get it to show.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:13:17 AM EDT
they bang coconuts together and throw herring

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:27:17 AM EDT
The real tactical home owners/apartment dwellers in Britain are heavly armed and prepared to deal with any home invading lout, thug, droog or hooligan...

It is reported that 50% of people in London are worried about security and sleep with some form of self-defence to hand, for use against intruders.

The 'Safe Bedside Table' has a removable leg that acts as a club and a top that doubles as a shield for self-defence. This is for people who are willing to take on an intruder, providing an extra sense of security whilst in bed

www.jamesmcadam.co.uk/portfolio_html/sb_table.html
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:46:21 AM EDT
They're already back to the stone age...clubs and shields? No wonder they act so sophisticated sometimes...they're compensating!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:48:09 AM EDT
2 Words.

Fairbairn. Sykes.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:32:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JohanLondon:
2 Words.

Fairbairn. Sykes.

Just happen to have one right here on my desk. BTW, aren't they trying to legislate something regarding banning or controlling knives in GB?

Whatever happened to "fighting them" and "We shall never surrender!" Seems to me a bunch of hooligans is controlling the British more than the Nazis ever could.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:38:09 AM EDT
Wow...Thanks to the liberal left, the British have gone, in terms of self defense, straight back to fuedal times. Can't have deadly weapons, that looks like a threat to the ruling elite. That just won't do. Now they're reduced to a choice between wooden clubs and simply cowering in fear...The sun truly HAS set on the British Empire..."Cower, Britania"
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:44:22 AM EDT

2 Words.

Fairbairn. Sykes.

That sucks man.
Better than nothing I suppose but christ.
If multiple attackers come into your house...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:08:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rjroberts:

2 Words.

Fairbairn. Sykes.

Just happen to have one right here on my desk. BTW, aren't they trying to legislate something regarding banning or controlling knives in GB?

Whatever happened to "fighting them" and "We shall never surrender!" Seems to me a bunch of hooligans is controlling the British more than the Nazis ever could.

Knives are already controlled. Same as some US states. Knives are VERY much controlled in terms of what you can carry with you on a daily basis...basically comes down to if it's got a blade over 3' and the blade locks then it's illegal (to carry on you day to day). It has to be 3' or less and NOT locking. Even then, carrying a Victorinox or leatherman with the intention of using it for self-defense or offense is definitely a criminal offense...obviously a HALO II is totally banned here, a shame as they're so beautifully made.

I have 2 really nice Sykes knives at home, it's amazing to hold them because you can really see the intention behind their design....they're almost like Roman short swords, made for one thing...fighting.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:54:41 PM EDT

I have 2 really nice Sykes knives at home, it's amazing to hold them because you can really see the intention behind their design....they're almost like Roman short swords, made for one thing...fighting.

In my opinion, the Fairbairn - Sykes Pattern knives are a bit on the fragile side for serious fighting. The handle is round, making it difficult to index the blade. The FS knives are good for sneaking up on someone and taking them out quietly; the blade is long enough, plus its double-edged.

For my $$, a good Model #1 is tough to beat
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:59:06 PM EDT
Is that the guy from Shaun of the Dead?????????????
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:59:12 PM EDT
From now on...give it a try.

This post is brought to you by the letter H.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:02:07 PM EDT
That video was very... unnecessary.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:08:40 PM EDT
Top Top