Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/21/2003 11:53:59 AM EDT
Are you going to go along with the Martial Law order?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#1]
What Martial Law order?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Uhhhhhh...........I need coffee
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I can neither confirm nor deny.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Please expain this martial law order.

I will continue to live my life as I wish irregardless of any silly laws.  If I infringe on your rights or well being, please dispose of me...I don't want to be a burden on the system.

-HS
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#5]
!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What Martial Law order?
View Quote

From the whitehouse web site

Severe Condition (Red). A Severe Condition reflects a severe risk of terrorist attacks. Under most circumstances, the Protective Measures for a Severe Condition are not intended to be sustained for substantial periods of time. In addition to the Protective Measures in the previous Threat Conditions, Federal departments and agencies also should consider the following general measures in addition to the agency-specific Protective Measures that they will develop and implement:

1 Increasing or redirecting personnel to address critical emergency needs;

2 Assigning emergency response personnel and pre-positioning and mobilizing specially trained teams or resources;

3 Monitoring, redirecting, or constraining transportation systems; and

4 Closing public and government facilities.
View Quote

This may not come out and say it, but it looks and sounds like it to me....
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Great this talk of Martial Law is not BS is it?  The damn Patriot Act is going to F**K us all. . .I thought something was up when they passed that thing, and then my bank said I had to give my actual street address, (not my mailing address) when I sold my business and wanted to deposit the funds into a Money Market account. Certainly there was nothing mentioned about Martial Law, was there?

This could be a good thread. . .db

ps. how do you guys put a cool photo next to your user name?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Become a paying member.

p.s. Marshall Law would just scare the sheeple. I don't think it would be implemented.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:21:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Only if Festus says I have to.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Umm.  No.

"Hey, why didn't you pay your rent this month?"

"Well you see, I didn't go to work because they had declared martial law and I didn't want to be viewed as an enemy combatant for being out of my house doing non-critical functions like going to work."

"Uhhh ... right.  Here's your eviction notice" [rolleyes]

I'm not a drone, and I won't succumb to living my life in fear like all the rest of the pussies in this country that get their panties all in a wad every time the fucking threat level goes up.  FUCK THEM.  This color system is doing more harm than good, and in a way it's actually helping the opposition.  *.gov keeps yelling fire, when there ends up being no fire, eventually too many people are going to turn a deaf ear.  That's when we'll get hit.  You can then thank The Department of Homeland Security for breeding complacency.

This isn't a tough concept here.  You can live your life normally and still be well aware of your surroundings.  People don't need a color chart to keep them alert (and if they do, they're part of the problem anyway).  What they need is some common sense, and to ween themselves off the government's tit.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are you going to go along with the Martial Law order?
View Quote

no,

im still going to bust my ass at my 11pm - 7am job, go home, have a beer, watch the news and go to sleep.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#12]
[peep]'Do not ask for whom the bell tolls - it tolls for thee'[peep]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice thread.

I agree with Demordrah.

AND.....

I wonder if or when folks running the country and the people who DEPEND on the Government for all thier needs see that we will NEVER be able to stop ALL terrorist acts from occuring and that we can only REACT AFTER it happens?

Need PROOF?Do we really NEED to go there?(let's hope NOT)

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I think a lot of people are confused about "martial law".  And WTF is a "martial law order"?

Basically, martial law can initiated to take over from (or augment) civilian law enforcement authorities.  It doesn't necessarily mean that the JBTs will start kicking in doors, confiscating guns and shipping Americans off to "reeducation" camps.

If they nuked LA and the military took over to ensure that necessary goods and services continued, or were directed to priority uses, it might even be necessary.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll be in my urban camo....195 Honda Accord / Grey.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#16]
[lol] F*cking-A right!..... I am all over that..[lol]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What Martial Law order?
View Quote

Severe Condition (Red). A Severe Condition reflects a severe risk of terrorist attacks. Under most circumstances, the Protective Measures for a Severe Condition are not intended to be sustained for substantial periods of time. In addition to the Protective Measures in the previous Threat Conditions, Federal departments and agencies also should consider the following general measures in addition to the agency-specific Protective Measures that they will develop and implement:

2 Assigning emergency response personnel and pre-positioning and mobilizing specially trained teams or resources;

View Quote

View Quote

That's not martial law.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:04:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What Martial Law order?
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

That's not martial law.
View Quote

There is also the quotes from Ret. Generals and from others in the administration. Basically they have said that in the case of another attack or raising the threat level to red, would result in Martial Law.

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm going to get my Y2k supplies, my tin foil hat, and retreat to my Montana ranch, and live in a bunker!

Those four things are not martial law. Please.

Provide some hard evidence, not paranoid suppositions.

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What Martial Law order?
View Quote

[red]

4 Closing public and government facilities. [/red]
View Quote

View Quote

That's not martial law.
View Quote

Well, if you look at what is in red above:

3: restricted transportation
your free will to come and go where/when you please is stopped/limited

4: outside of "public" and "government" buildings, what is left?  (hospitals, and military, by my math.)

From webster definition of "martial law":

[i]the law administered by military forces that is invoked by a government in an emergency when the civilian law enforcement agencies are unable to maintain public order and safety.[/i]

Looks like it will be the military left, or close enough to it to call it that.  (Don't forget to add in all the other restrictions for the "lower" codes of orange/yellow).

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm going to get my Y2k supplies, my tin foil hat, and retreat to my Montana ranch, and live in a bunker!

Those four things are not martial law. Please.

Provide some hard evidence, not paranoid suppositions.

View Quote

Those four are in addition to all the changes for the previous threat levels.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

There is also the quotes from Ret. Generals and from others in the administration. Basically they have said that in the case of another attack or raising the threat level to red, would result in Martial Law.

View Quote

Oh, ok. From the look of that one quote it only talked about feds, and unless the military is involved it wouldn't technically be martial law. But going back to your question, I wouldn't comply if it meant changing the way I run my life. The idea that we should enact stupid restrictions that won't prevent anything is extremely irritating, it's not my fault that a vast majority of the population has their heads up their asses.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Depending on the circumstance you may even welcome martial law.
If City A were to be contaminated with some deadly disease and you lived in City B would you want all the City A people coming to City B and infecting it also?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think a lot of people are confused about "martial law".  And WTF is a "martial law order"?

Basically, martial law can initiated to take over from (or augment) civilian law enforcement authorities.  It doesn't necessarily mean that the JBTs will start kicking in doors, confiscating guns and shipping Americans off to "reeducation" camps.

[red]If they nuked LA[/red] and the military took over to ensure that necessary goods and services continued, or were directed to priority uses, it might even be necessary.
View Quote

Why is it always LA? Don't they know all thier friends live in Hollywood?

CW
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe someone can get you some pictures of some 'interesting' 'camps' in WA state...Fairly new & designed to keep people in & not out...A lot of them...

I will possibly hunker down till I am ready to move. When I decide to move I will move as needed. I think that sums it up. Or not.

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#27]
During 9/11 they restricted transportation and very few complained.

If they had to declare martial law it would be a regional event, in the region a attack of some sort was underway or had just happened. I doubt this is a long lasting venture....reason....the goverment can't afford it! Now they might force stores to close in the area in which the attack happens. "WE", gun owners, should already have a comfortable supply of ammo, food for a reasonable time, a water source, and batteries for our portable radio. My point is I have most these necessities and have no problem staying in and protecting my own.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe someone can get you some pictures of some 'interesting' 'camps' in WA state...Fairly new & designed to keep people in & not out...A lot of them...
View Quote

Uhhh....huh?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What Martial Law order?
View Quote

I think it's like a snow day.  We all get to stay home and watch TV.

Edited to be serious - Martial Law could not imposed widespread (i.e. - the whole country) - there are not enough federal troops to do it.  As the definition implies - the civilian authority cannot control order and the military has to take over the day to day operations of running the government, peace-keeping, maintaining order, ect. (e.g. the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq).  I do not foresee our local police (as inept as we try to portray them) being able to NOT maintain law and order.  

Perhaps in an area that would experience a significant terrorist hit (like a nuclear detonation, or dirty bomb) a type of Martial Law would be imposed.  The local Law enforcement might be decimated enough as to not be an effective element and the National Guard would have to be called in to maintain order.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Uhhh....huh?
View Quote

Like this list?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALABAMA

Opelika - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

ALASKA

Wilds of Alaska - east of Anchorage. No access by road, but there is a railway system. Facility holds 500,000 people. Projection: forced-labor camp.

ARIZONA

Florence - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

Ft. Huachua - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex 84 Program. Projection: emergency custodial facility.

Pinal County, Gila River - Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment Detention Facility.

12/9/99 Sedona - Top-secret United Nations (and/or U.S. military) secret military activity near the small tourist town of Sedona, Arizona.

Yuma County, Colorado River - Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment Detention Facility.

ARKANSAS

Berryville FEMA facility - east of Eureka on Hwy 62 [near Tyson's property].

Blytheville AFB - was closed; now a camp. Newly constructed wooden barracks surrounded by high barbed wire-topped fencing and guard towers.

Ft. Chaffee - has new aircraft runway and detention facility for 20,000 prisoners.

Jerome, Chicot/Drew Counties - Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment Detention Facility.

Omaha FEMA facility - on Hwy 65, south of old wood processing plant, on a dirt road that leads to a toxic waste dump.

Rohwer, Descha County - Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment Detention Center.

CALIFORNIA

Ft. Irwin - Irwin is a remote mountain region south of Death Valley National Monument. Designated as inactive, there is a camp at this facility aprox. 30 miles from I-15 in Barstow.

Manzanar Camp, Inyo County - Deserted WWII Japanese-American Special Internment Detention Center.

Oakdale - Rex 84 Program Emergency custodial facility. 90 miles east of San Francisco on Hwy 120. Holds a minimum of 15,000 people.

Tulelake, Modoc County - Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment detention center.

Vandenberg AFB - Rex 84 Program Emergency custodial facility. Midway between San Lonis Obispo and Santa Barbara on Hwy 1, close to Hwy 101.

COLORADO

Granada, Prowers County - Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment detention center.

Trinidad - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

FLORIDA

Camp Krome - near Miami Dept of Justice detention and interrogation facility.

Elgin AFB - Rex 84 Program Emergency custodial facility. Over 50 miles long, extending from Pensacola Bay to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs, adjacent to I-10 on the north, and Ft. Walton Beach vacation spot.

GEORGIA

Camilla, Mitchell County - FEMA facility on mount Zion road aprox. 5.7 miles south of Camilla. From Camilla, take Hwy 19 south, go 5.4 miles from 37/19 Junction to Mount Zion Road, turn left (east) on Mount Zion Road. Not manned or staffed yet.

Ft. Benning - Rex 84 Program Emergency custodial facility east of Columbia, near Georgia/Alabama state line. Prisoners may be brought in via Lawson Army airfield.

Morgan, Calhoun County - FEMA facility. Take I-75 Exit 32 to 300 South to Albany; then Hwy 234 to Morgan; go through Morgan on Hwy 45 South. Facility is 1.5 miles on right (west) side of Hwy 45. Fully manned and staffed, but no prisoners yet.

Oglethorpe, Macon County - FEMA facility 5 miles from Montezuma, 3 miles from Oglethorpe, on west side of Hwy 49. No staff or prisoners yet.

Unadilla, Macon County - FEMA facility on East Railroad Street 1.5 miles from Unadilla on County Rd 230. Plunket Road leads into the facility. Manned and staffed, but no prisoners yet.

IDAHO

Kooski - 50 plus miles east, near Lolo Pass and Moose Creek, near a landing strip and a national forest. Unmanned.

Minipoka, Jerome County - Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment detention center.

ILLINOIS

Marseilles - small facility on the Illinois River, on Hwy 6, off I-80, relatively close to Chicago. Holds 1400 prisoners. Surrounded by high barbed wire-topped fencing and guard towers.

INDIANA

Ft. Benjamin, Harrison - U.S. Army facility on the outskirts of Indianapolis.

Ft. Wayne - FEMA detention facility.

12/9/99 Grissom Air Force Base - The facility is surrounded by high barbed wire, and lights. These structures are readily visible from US 31.

Indianapolis - massive concentration camp facility on thousands of acres just outside Indianapolis. Includes barracks, razor wire-topped fencing, guard towers, turnstiles, railroad, helicopter landing pads; and what appears to be 3 large furnaces with 3-inch mains on one of the buildings. Under construction.

Terre Haute - FEMA detention facility.

KANSAS

Concordia - WWII German/Italian POW Camp. Under renovation.

Eldorado - Federal prison to be converted to UN forced labor facility. There are 2 that are run by the state: an honor camp by the lake, and a maximum security prison aprox. 1 mile east on US-54. Somewhere in the area is a WWII prison camp, but it has not been located yet.

Leavenworth - U.S. Marshall Federal Holding facility PFP.

Topeka - 80 acres converted to a holding camp for prisoners.

KENTUCKY

Lexington - FEMA detention facility.

Lonisville - FEMA detention facility.

LOUISIANA

Livingston - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

MAINE

Houlton - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

MASSACHUSETTS

Fort Devens - New prison a factory facilities and reservoir that have been built around the camp. It was constructed last year and the railroad had to reconstruct tracks into the prison from Canada and from Boston. Livingston

MICHIGAN

Bay City - on Saginaw Bay surrounded by high barbed wire-topped fencing and guard towers. Connected to Lake Huron. Prisoners may be brought in by water from either the U.S. or Canada.

Central MI - FEMA detention facility.

Detroit - FEMA detention facility.

12/9/99 Fort Custer (near Battle Creek, Michigan) - has a "Prison camp". Also have received reports of FEMA "Box cars" riding the rails through Battle Creek and making stops in or around Fort Custer.

12/9/99 Grayling, National Guard training base - reports of Latvian troops in large numbers (700+) stationed at Camp. All reportees are considered by this Intelligence officer as "very reliable".

Southwest MI - FEMA detention facility.

MISSISSIPPI

Hancock County - NASA facility on old toxic waste dump with 2 camps: one at the end of Kiln Road at Waveland, then the next road after Ammo Road at the Post Office; and one in the center of a rest station back from the Interstate.

[Inmates from the Hancock County Jail claim they have worked details involving the delivery of food to these camps under the supervision of UN guards. One individual claims that one of these camps is full of European men, women and children, all at the same compound. He said that the UN guards were severely beating prisoners, who appeared to be involved in forced labor. It is impossible to verify this information at this time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#31]
MISSOURI

Richards Gebaur AFB, Grandview - large civilian internment facility. AFB personnel are restricted from the area.

12/9/99 Warsaw - Unconfirmed report of a large concentration camp facility.

NEBRASKA

Northeast corner NE - FEMA detention facility.

Northwest corner NE - FEMA detention facility.

Scottsbluff - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

South-central Hastings - FEMA detention facility.

NEVADA

Elco - prison facility 10 miles from Elco.

Las Vegas - From Range Road and Las Vegas Blvd North, across from Nellis AFB, go west on Range Road aprox. 7 miles. Go under I-15 and you'll see a new 6-foot high chain link fence and sliding road gate. Signs say "RESTRICTED AREA. AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY". Approx. 1 mile after that is the Nevada National Guard compound, and the camp is on the right next to the RR tracks.

Reno - 150 miles south on east side of road, 150 yards from road.

Wells - 40 miles north of Wells in O'niel Basin Area, 25 miles west off Hwy 93.

Winnemucca - at I-80 mile marker 112, 3/4 miles off the road on the south side, near the base of the mountains.

New Mexico

12/9/99 Fort Stanton - currently being used as a youth detention facility approximately 35 miles north of Ruidoso, New Mexico. We do not have a great deal of information concerning the Lordsburg location. However, we have been informed by several people at Holloman AFB near Alamogordo, NM that a new facility was just completed there a few months ago.

12/9/99 White Sands - Missile Range: is being used as a storage facility for United Nations Vehicles and equipment. We have seen them bring this material in on the Whitesands rail spur in Oro Grande New Mexico about thirty miles from the Texas, New Mexico Border.

12/9/99 Holloman AFB - is being very quickly taken over by the German Luftwaft, and they have been doing extensive building, destroying many of the USAF building that have been there for several years.

NEW YORK

Albany - FEMA detention facility.

Buffalo - FEMA detention facility.

Ft. Drum - upstate New York near St. Lawrence River and Lake Ontario, close to Canada. Probable location for eastern processing for prisoners. Both waterways may be used for transport.

Watertown - FEMA detention facility.

OHIO

Cincinnati - FEMA detention facility

Cleveland - FEMA detention facility.

Columbus - FEMA detention facility.

Lima - FEMA detention facility.

OKLAHOMA

McAlester - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City - civilian detention facility. AFB personnel are prohibited from going near the area, which is under constant guard.

Will Rogers Airport - new FEMA facility. Probable processing center for prisoners west of the Mississippi River.

OREGON

12/9/99 Sheridan - FEMA detention center

12/9/99 Portland - reports that rail boxcars are being built in by FMC corp. that are prisoner transport cars with 144 shackle stations per car.

12/9/99 Umatilla - Prison cells spotted.

PENNSYLVANIA

Camp Hill - off I-15, close to Cumberland Army Depot and Camp Hill correctional facility, across the navigable Susquehanna River from Harrisburg.

Ft. Indiantown Gap Military Reservation - WWII POW camp north of Harrisburg. Renovated by President Jimmy Carter for Cubans during the Mariel boatlift.

TENNESSEE

Crossville - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

12/9/99 Nashville - There are two buildings in Nashville, TN built on State property - that are definitely built to hold prisoners. They are identical buildings - side by side.

TEXAS

Amarillo - FEMA detention facility.

12/9/99 Beaumont Port Arthur area - thousands of acres of federal camps already built on the order of detention camp sesign complete with the double row chain link fencing with the razor styled concertina wire on top of each row. Some but not all of these facilities are currently being used for low-risk prisoners who require a minimum of supervision. However, any of these facilities could be returned into an armed internment detection center within a 24-hr. period.

12/9/99 Ft. Bliss, El Paso - Been undergoing extensive renovation of buildings and from what we have been able to see, many of these buildings that are being renovated are being surrounded by razor wire.

Ft. Hood - newly constructed concentration camp. Surrounded by high barbed wire-topped fencing and guard towers.

Mexia - WWII German/Italian POW camp. Under renovation.

Princeton - WWII POW camp on north side of Denton Hwy. Under renovation.

12/9/99 Ft. Worth - Federal prison under construction on the old Carswell AFB.

UTAH

Millard County - in central Utah, Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment detention center.

Camp Williams, Skull Valley - west of the old bombing range in the south/southwestern portion of Camp Williams. Discovered by a man and his son while rabbit hunting. They were discovered and apprehended.

Utah Lake - 15 miles south of Saratoga Recreation Center 200-300 yds off the road. Surrounded by 40-50-foot high black wire. Made to look something like a golf driving range.

VIRGINIA

Camp A.P. Hill

WASHINGTON STATE

Okanogan County - site for massive concentration camp, bordering Canada. Will be capable of holding hundreds of thousands of prisoners.

12/9/99 Seattle/Spokan West of Vantage - Prison cells spotted.

WISCONSIN

Central WI - FEMA detention facility.

Ft. McCoy - Rex 84 Program Emergency custodial facility in western WI, 30 miles east of Lacrosse, between the point where 90 and 94 intersect.

WYOMING

East Yellowstone - manned facility. Investigators were apprehended by Foreign soldiers. They were unable to identify the language used by the soldiers.

North-central WY - FEMA detention facility.

Park County, Hart Mountain - Renovated WWII Japanese-American Special Internment detention center.

Southeastern WY - FEMA detention facility.

Southwestern WY - FEMA detention facility.

The 10 Federal Regions

Region I: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont Regional Capitol: Boston

Region II: New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island
Regional Capitol: New York City

REGION III: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia.
Regional Capitol: Philadelphia

REGION IV: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee
Regional Capitol: Atlanta

REGION V: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
Regional Capitol: Chicago

REGION VI: Arkansas, Lonisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
Regional Capitol: Dallas-Fort Worth

REGION VII: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
Regional Capitol: Kansas City

REGION VIII: Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming Regional Capitol: Denver

REGION IX: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada
Regional Capitol: San Francisco

REGION X: Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Idaho
Regional Capitol: Seattle

------------------------------------------------

Of course you could just say this is all tinfoil BS
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Hysterical threads like this make me wonder if the terrorists have already won!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I will possibly hunker down till I am ready to move. When I decide to move I will move as needed. I think that sums it up. Or not.

View Quote

If they exist, maybe [i]you[/i] can get me some pics of them.  And don't go out and take a picture of the local ARNG base.  I want real pictures and real proof.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Ha!

You people won't fight city hall but you'll take on the Marines and our Army?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Become a paying member.

p.s. Marshall Law would just scare the sheeple. I don't think it would be implemented.
View Quote

Are you talking about the Marshall Plan?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:14:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Nice list, thedave1164.
I recognize a few of those and I call BULLSHIT!!!

Specifically, the FT. Benjamin Harrison complex, closed in the mid 1990s as an actual fort, is more like an industrial park now.  The biggest military presence is the Army FINANCE HEADQUARTERS that was left behind.  I suppose a bunch of bean counters are going to conduct a sweep of the local insurgents?

And Camp Custer's prison camp is a cluster of abandoned barracks that we've been using for MOUT training.  I remember burning a section of them down back in 1986.

So, every piece of federal land is not a "FEMA detention facility" or a "holding camp"?  Shit, why not include the Detroit Hilton while you're at it?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Fort Irwin wasn't closed last week when I was there. They sure move fast closing an entire National Training Center in four working days.

[lol]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#38]
ARNG bases have barbed wire to keep people out. The 'camps' in rural WA have wire to keep people 'in'. Minor difference from this side, major from the other side.

Its a hundred or so miles away, but the very next time we go down there and shoot, I will send [b]you[/b] some pics.

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Hey,

I just posted a list, I don't have the resources to verify it.

But what if just 10% were true?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#40]
If martial law in declared, I will be "activated" as I am a Reserve Deputy with a local Sheriff's Office.  I'll dress up in uniform, grab my gear, grab my shotgun and AR-15 and meet my assigned deputy wherever he wants me to.  

Odds are I will be put on station at a local govt building for security.  

No reason to fret.  The panick will end soon.  :)    
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Just another reason to own a few blackrifles and lots of ammo.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 3:44:13 PM EDT
[#42]
I [b]AM[/b] Martial Law. [(:)]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 3:56:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hey,

View Quote

Then why post it?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#44]

[blue]This already happened in the days following 9/11.[/blue]

[blue]I know they did this too.[/blue]

[blue]Yep. The government did this one too. Remember the temporary ban on air travel?  Do you suppose they re-routed NYC subway traffic so that it didn't try to travel under the WTCs?[/blue]

[blue]They already did this one.  Remember the anthrax attacks on our postal facilities?[/blue]

Quoted:
View Quote

[blue]It sure as hell doesn't sound like it to me.  Actually, it sounds more like a person with an axe to grind more than anything else.  What's your real intent here?  Are you using this just to make your previous statements here sound a bit more legitimate?  It sure looks like it to me.  

Go ahead and be Chicken Little.  It will only help us to identify your intent in later discussions.[/blue]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hey,

View Quote

-------

[b]Translation in blue:[/b]

Hey,
[blue]Hey,[/blue]

[blue]I'm just talking out my ass.  It is far too much trouble to actually research my allegations to ensure that they are actually factual.[/blue]

[blue]What if a monkey flew out my ass?[/blue]

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey,

View Quote

Then why post it?
View Quote

Someone else mentioned it, and yet another asked about it. So I was just supplying info.

Why make anything out of it?

No big deal if you choose not to believe, won't bother me in the least.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

[blue]This already happened in the days following 9/11.[/blue]

[blue]I know they did this too.[/blue]

[blue]Yep. The government did this one too. Remember the temporary ban on air travel?  Do you suppose they re-routed NYC subway traffic so that it didn't try to travel under the WTCs?[/blue]

[blue]They already did this one.  Remember the anthrax attacks on our postal facilities?[/blue]

Quoted:
View Quote

[blue]It sure as hell doesn't sound like it to me.  Actually, it sounds more like a person with an axe to grind more than anything else.  What's your real intent here?  Are you using this just to make your previous statements here sound a bit more legitimate?  It sure looks like it to me.  

Go ahead and be Chicken Little.  It will only help us to identify your intent in later discussions.[/blue]
View Quote

I am tiring of arguing over the same thing, again and again.

Don't want to believe, that is your choice. I asked a question, and you answered.

I will put down for a sheeple that will comply with the order.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#48]
BULLSHIT! Been all around the base, used to have access to the ONLY area that is under constant guard, the alert facilities because I used to stand TACAMO alert.

[b]Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, OK - civilian detention facility. AFB personnel are prohibited from going near the area, which is under constant guard.[/b]

[b]Camp Manzanar, Inyo County, CA[/b]
Read the link dipshit.
[url]http://www.owensvalleyhistory.com/manzanar6/page17c.html[/url]
They hauled ONE fucking building to the camp to reconstruct the old camp.
[img]http://www.owensvalleyhistory.com/manzanar6/manzanar_recon1_thmb.jpg[/img]

[b]Vandenberg AFB, SLO, CA[/b] - Rex 84 Program Emergency custodial facility
You mean the fucking FEDERAL PRISION LOMPOC that is on Air Force property don't you.

[b]12/9/99 Umatilla - Prison cells spotted.[/b]
No fucking shit asshole, it's the Two Rivers Correctional Institution.

[b]Okanogan County, WA[/b] - site for massive concentration camp, bordering Canada. Will be capable of holding hundreds of thousands of prisoners.
RIGHT..the fucking hippies, left wingers and the eco nazis would just let the US Gov hack up the national forest and not say a thing....

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I am tiring of arguing over the same thing, again and again.

Don't want to believe, that is your choice. I asked a question, and you answered.

I will put down for a sheeple that will comply with the order.
View Quote

[blue]Translation in blue:[/blue]

Quoted:

I[blue]cluck[/blue] am[blue]cluck[/blue] tiring[blue]cluck[/blue] of[blue]cluck[/blue] arguing[blue]cluck[/blue] over[blue]cluck[/blue] the[blue]cluck[/blue] same[blue]cluck[/blue] thing,[blue]cluck,[/blue] again[blue]cluck[/blue] and[blue]cluck[/blue] again.[blue]cluck.[/blue]

Don't[blue]cluck[/blue] want[blue]cluck[/blue] to[blue]cluck[/blue] believe,[blue]cluck,[/blue] that[blue]cluck[/blue] is[blue]cluck[/blue] your[blue]cluck[/blue] choice.[blue]cluck.[/blue] I[blue]cluck[/blue] asked[blue]cluck[/blue] a[blue]cluck[/blue] question,[blue]cluck,[/blue] and[blue]cluck[/blue] you[blue]cluck[/blue] answered.[blue]cluck.[/blue]

I[blue]cluck[/blue] will[blue]cluck[/blue] put[blue]cluck[/blue] down[blue]cluck[/blue] for[blue]cluck[/blue] a[blue]cluck[/blue] sheeple[blue]cluck[/blue] that[blue]cluck[/blue] will[blue]cluck[/blue] comply[blue]cluck[/blue] with[blue]cluck[/blue] the[blue]cluck[/blue] order.[blue]cluck.[/blue]  

[img]http://www.kressworks.com/Science/chicken_little_3.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#50]
[lolabove]

BTW I like your avatar.[:)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top