Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/18/2002 9:55:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/18/2002 10:06:25 AM EST by Badseed]
[rant] I would like, at this point, to request a religion section added to this board. It seems now, every time I check for the new and exciting discussions, it is slowly degrading to *muslim, *judaism, *christianity, yada-ya debates between people that wouldn't change their minds if the world was going to be hit by a comet in 5 minutes.. It seems just to be a matter of getting in the last word before the thread is locked or forgotten (but fear not if either happens, it will be [i]resurrected[/i] post haste in a new thread). Ack. LDS is looking better and better. I don;t hear them crying about anything at all...[>(] [/rant] *edited to say; The LDS statement was a joke... That corporation is far more annoying than all of the "[b]man in the sky[/b] co-ops put together. **Edited also to say; I expect the request to be denied, but really... There is an excessive amount of hyperbole, as of recent.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:59:05 AM EST
Hell, I've lost count. But seeing at it's the single oldest argument in man's history, how could it not be the predominant one in here? I disagree with the call for a religion-only forum - this [u]is[u] [i]general[/i] discussion. Besides, it's often fun.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:02:25 AM EST
TOO MANY!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:02:46 AM EST
KBaker, agreed. If you don't like them, easy solution. Don't read. -legrue
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:07:21 AM EST
And to think, I've started NONE of them!!!!! HAHA - you've all succumbed to my evil plan - all religion, all the time!!!! BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:09:19 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:17:32 AM EST
Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
Originally Posted By s0ulzer0: TOO MANY!
View Quote
Not enough !!![:D] America is great isn't it ?
View Quote
It certainly is ilikelegs, without a doubt GREAT! (Just populated with idiots) [:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:19:23 AM EST
There is a religion-only forum, it's located here: [url]http://assaultweb.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi[/url] Just as long as it's just the Christian religion you're interested in... BWAHAHA!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:21:20 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:25:46 AM EST
Originally Posted By DScott: There is a religion-only forum, it's located here: [url]http://assaultweb.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi[/url] Just as long as it's just the Christian religion you're interested in... BWAHAHA!
View Quote
Ok, I looked. That website is too colorful for my eyes. Seems too "formal" as well. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:29:04 AM EST
All your Christ are belong to us. You have no chance to survive. Make your time. the_reject
Top Top