Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 9:19:31 AM EDT
So how long do you think it'll be before the "Katrina" movie comes out? I'm thinking about 2 years. I also see a disgusting liberal slant showing all the fucking animals looting and shooting as just poor victims. I see the government getting all the blaim for the disaster and for people not evacuating, I also see an extreme anti-gun angle being used as well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:13 AM EDT
i think national geographic already did a show...uhhh, never mind, i don't wanna get your thread locked...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 89grand:
So how long do you think it'll be before the "Katrina" movie comes out? I'm thinking about 2 years. I also see a disgusting liberal slant showing all the fucking animals looting and shooting as just poor victims. I see the government getting all the blaim for the disaster and for people not evacuating, I also see an extreme anti-gun angle being used as well.

This winter. I imagine Fox has writers working on concept and rough drafts of a script even as we speak.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:22:40 AM EDT
yup.
Will likely be some asspile of a TV movie...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:23:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:
i think national geographic already did a show...uhhh, never mind, i don't wanna get your thread locked...

Planet of the. um....Mag Lites.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:43:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 10:44:26 AM EDT by mobius]

Originally Posted By GhostRing:
yup.
Will likely be some asspile of a TV movie...

sounds like LIFETIME........television for idiots. it will center around some bitch who will be the "heroine" of the story, even though in real life women break down and cry over a broken fingernail and can't go on with life.
Top Top