Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 11:03:04 AM EDT
So I had a rough shift at work last night. I'm tired and hungry. I come home and fire up the computer. Clean up some business online and head on over to Arfcom.

Surfing the site, munching on various leftovers from my fridge. I grab a bag of dried plums, hey, I like 'em.

Arfcom is always a huge source of entertainment for me. I am really engrossed in some thread when I realize that I have just eaten about a pound of the dried plums.

Dried plums = prunes.

Am I going to die?

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:04:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quick.  Send me all your guns.  I will keep them safe from the acid rain of operatorerror!  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

....................Dried plums = prunes.

Am I going to die?

No, but don't worry if you're out on the back porch and you get the urge. If you have a clear shot to the terlet, just aim thru the screen door. You'll be fine.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry prunes never work, unless your caught in a traffic jam on your local freeway.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]
They are like any other fruit.  They got as much nutrients as the fresh fruit but without the water.  They're good for you, at least a lot better than chips.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They are like any other fruit.  They got as much nutrients as the fresh fruit but without the water.  They're good for you, at least a lot better than chips.

Yeah, but a pound of dried plums is like two dozen real prunes!

I might get a prolapse!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but a pound of dried plums is like two dozen real prunes!

I might get a prolapse!

The Calif plum growers assoc has got approval for them to call prunes, dried plums.

Actally, if you really need to do a BM, drink coffee like Starbucks that contain more than the usual amount of caffience, caffiene can cause sphinter muscle reactions.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Am I going to die?

No, but you will see God.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Am I going to die?

No, but you will see God.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Wet prunes or prune juice work in 30-60 mins.  Dried prunes are much less effective.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top