Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2008 7:10:53 PM EDT
Heading westbound on hwy 90 coming out of Del Rio there's an immigration checkpoint a bit east of Bracketville.  Well, I went through there today on my way to San Antonio.  My dog (who had just sweet talked me out of a speeding ticket ) was in the passenger seat.  So we roll into the checkpoint, and the BP dog starts going bonkers over my dog, who is just giving him condescending looks.  This got me thinking though.  If the BP dog was going bonkers over my dog, how would they know if I had mehicans stashed in my truck?  Would a doggie decoy get me past the checkpoint?  What do you think?
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
try it and get back to us
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
if you do, can I have one?
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the BP dog is there to check for something besides Mexicans.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I can haz mexicans?

Apparently a lot of high school kids do this in border states.  They ferry Mexicans from the border into cities, making absurd amounts of money.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#5]
geez just load them in your airplane and fly away man.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yep.  Your dog clearly has a secret coke habit, and the BP dog was picking up the scent.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Dogs have bad days too.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
geez just load them in your airplane and fly away man.

dude-- no freaking joke.  there's an airport that we practiced approaches into in the T-6 called Maverick County.  It's maybe 10 miles from the border.  Well, a buddy of mine was over there practicing some stuff, and this sketchy ass airplane comes in there, no radio calls, no nothing, lands, bunch of guys pile out of there and make a break for the woods, and then the airplane turned around and took off opposite direction on the runway and headed back into mexico.  They called it in, but i doubt anything came from it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm trying to figure out how to smuggle them back into Mexico.

J
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#10]
how bout you load up a bunch here and take em back there! i'll send ya some money! better yet maybe you'll get the gubment to pay you. either way according to all the other posts i've read....

no pics

no paint diagram

=FAIL!!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#11]
How much you asking for them? Trades?
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  Your dog clearly has a secret coke habit, and the BP dog was picking up the scent.

no way! BP dog wanted dogpie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top