Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 11:01:12 AM EST
This morning I hung the flag in the front window ( my friend's place is on a 3rd floor so no yard to really display the flag as it should be ) with a big sign that says "09/ 11 / 2001 NEVER FORGET".. So i took out the trash this afternoon and a guy in the parking lot says " ya know you can see that thing from the other side of the property." I said just grinned and said " I hope you can see it from space and it's not a "thing" it's a reminder"

I doubt he even knew what today was....

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:03:14 AM EST
Sheeple.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:05:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:

Like many. It's no longer "fashionable". To paraphrase a line from An Officer and a Gentleman, everyone is "... watching reality TV and bad mouthing the country".
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:05:45 AM EST
reply: yaknow your slap ate up with the dummass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:06:02 AM EST
Piss out the window on the next person who mouths off...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:06:13 AM EST
tell him if he has a problem with it to move to another fucking country.

Not a good day for me to interact with America haters.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:16:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:
This morning I hung the flag in the front window ( my friend's place is on a 3rd floor so no yard to really display the flag as it should be ) with a big sign that says "09/ 11 / 2001 NEVER FORGET".. So i took out the trash this afternoon and a guy in the parking lot says " ya know you can see that thing from the other side of the property." I said just grinned and said " I hope you can see it from space and it's not a "thing" it's a reminder"

J

Are you saying he was bothered by that?!? Oh yeah, that guy has his priorities straight.
Top Top