Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 12:01:12 PM EDT
This morning  I hung the flag in the front window ( my friend's place is on a 3rd floor so no yard to really display the flag as it should be )  with a big sign that says "09/ 11 / 2001  NEVER FORGET".. So i took out the trash this afternoon and a guy in the parking lot says " ya know you can see that thing from the other side of the property."  I said just grinned and said " I hope you can see it from space and it's not a "thing" it's a reminder"

I doubt he even knew what today was....

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Sheeple.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Like many. It's no longer "fashionable".  To paraphrase a line from An Officer and a Gentleman, everyone is "... watching reality TV and bad mouthing the country".
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:05:45 PM EDT
[#3]
reply: yaknow your slap ate up with the dummass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Piss out the window on the next person who mouths off...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#5]
tell him if he has a problem with it to move to another fucking country.

Not a good day for me to interact with America haters.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This morning  I hung the flag in the front window ( my friend's place is on a 3rd floor so no yard to really display the flag as it should be )  with a big sign that says "09/ 11 / 2001  NEVER FORGET".. So i took out the trash this afternoon and a guy in the parking lot says " ya know you can see that thing from the other side of the property."  I said just grinned and said " I hope you can see it from space and it's not a "thing" it's a reminder"

J

Are you saying he was bothered by that?!?  Oh yeah, that guy has his priorities straight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top