Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/21/2016 1:48:44 PM EDT
Well, tough shit. He's still going to be 1,000 times better than Hillary and is the ONLY ONE that stands a chance at beating her. Sure, Cruz is a conservative, gun-loving constitutionalist. He also, hates dildos, is anti-abortion, and thumps a bible hard. That alone kills his chances to beat Hillary. Deal with the facts people. Trump at the very least stands a chance at beating Hillary. Nobody else does.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:51:27 PM EDT
As soon as he starts talking about the SPECIFICS of his PLATFORM, I'll start to listen.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:52:06 PM EDT
I'm writing in Ted Cruz in November. Fuck Trump.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:52:29 PM EDT
outstanding post!

take the rest of the day off!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:53:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:55:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:55:50 PM EDT
If that is what it takes you to sleep at night so be it.

Trump appeals to dullards.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:55:51 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As soon as he starts talking about the SPECIFICS of his PLATFORM, I'll start to listen.
View Quote

The last thing he can afford is to do is get specific... or have people actually start to listen.  Then Hillary will really destroy him.  s it is now he'll just get beat a little worse than McCain and Romney did.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:56:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:56:48 PM EDT
I think you and I disagree on the number of things I don't like about Trump.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:57:38 PM EDT
Trump won the nomination by ear-fucking the rest of the party.

Pyrrhic victory
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:58:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:58:19 PM EDT
Trump is the only candidate left that Hillary can beat.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:58:35 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

My biggest problem is that other than wanting to fuck his daughter Trump and I don't agree on much....
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:59:43 PM EDT
I'll give him this though. He's mimicking a guy who won twice pretty well.

http://heatst.com/politics/video-donald-trump-barack-obama/
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:01:02 PM EDT
Quoted:

My biggest problem is that other than wanting to fuck his daughter Trump and I don't agree on much....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:01:56 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Niiice.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:02:29 PM EDT

Quoted:

outstanding post!

take the rest of the day off!
View Quote

Just for the record, Coach McElwain was just in my store buying his wife some jewelry and he said he is supporting Trump.

Go Gators!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:03:17 PM EDT
Quoted:
I'll give him this though. He's mimicking a guy who won twice pretty well.

http://heatst.com/politics/video-donald-trump-barack-obama/
View Quote

Damn, maybe he should follow Romney instead
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:03:52 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:04:32 PM EDT

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:06:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:06:08 PM EDT

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys would seriously rather have Hillary than Trump?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:07:12 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once more... Trump is the only reason we're going to get Hillary.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:07:38 PM EDT

Unless you are gay (or a Cruzbot) the only thing that is noted in that tired pic is this:

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:08:56 PM EDT
Quoted:

The last thing he can afford is to do is get specific... or have people actually start to listen.  Then Hillary will really destroy him.  s it is now he'll just get beat a little worse than McCain and Romney did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. He's just hot air and bad hair.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:10:44 PM EDT
Quoted:

Unless you are gay (or a Cruzbot) the only thing that is noted in that tired pic is this:

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2v2ia7n.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I gues if you're a trumpster that's about all your mind can handle at any given time...

Thankfully for us Cruz supporters, we can see the big picture.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:10:45 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. If Trump is the nominee, we're going to end up with Hillary anyway. And between those two options, I'm not sure it matters.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:12:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:13:17 PM EDT
Quoted:

I gues if you're a trumpster that's about all your mind can handle at any given time...

http://i.imgur.com/Q5AmOZX.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, I think my post holds water.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:14:09 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's leaking, bro!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:14:38 PM EDT

lol
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:15:47 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, I suppose here's hoping whoever Trump pays to pick out his rental wives gets an important cabinet position...  
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:16:41 PM EDT

Quoted:

So what are they going to put on his grave stone? "Here lies the artist formerly known as Prince" ?
View Quote
Wrong thread.

Probably.

Never can be too sure in GD these days.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:16:44 PM EDT

Quoted:

So what are they going to put on his grave stone? "Here lies the artist formerly known as Prince" ?
View Quote

Wrong thread dude.

eta: Beat, but, yeah you never know these days.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:17:09 PM EDT
Social conservatives don't win elections.

Fiscal conservatism and nationalism are what the republican party should focus on.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:17:39 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y'all realize that being specific when running for office is decidedly NOT the way to run, right? Mostly it's because people naturally look for rejection criteria in a candidate rather than acceptance criteria. Less specifics = less chance for rejection. Everybody will hate something about the specific plans. And why take the risk when most plans don't/can't come to fruition anyway? Presidents can unilaterally accomplish very little. Every executive plan calls for a cooperative Congress, and there is no way to make promises based on that.

You won't hear any specific plans from Hilldog, either.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:17:51 PM EDT
Where are the few things i should like about him?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:18:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:19:41 PM EDT
Quoted:

Yep. If Trump is the nominee, we're going to end up with Hillary anyway. And between those two options, I'm not sure it matters.
View Quote

Honestly.... I'm not sure which administration would be a bigger train wreck. It'd be interesting to have a completely parallel Trump/Clinton administration, completely isolated from each other -- and see which one would be the bigger trainwreck, more tyrannical, etc.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:20:23 PM EDT
The one thing I do like about Trump is that he drives some folks here to the edge of insanity.

I get a great amount of joy from it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:20:59 PM EDT
Quoted:
Well, tough shit. He's still going to be 1,000 times better than Hillary and is the ONLY ONE that stands a chance at beating her. Sure, Cruz is a conservative, gun-loving constitutionalist. He also, hates dildos, is anti-abortion, and thumps a bible hard. That alone kills his chances to beat Hillary. Deal with the facts people. Trump at the very least stands a chance at beating Hillary. Nobody else does.
View Quote

So we have to puck from a  really shitty libtard, or a just shitty one. Got it.

I am so excited. Besides, Trump doesn't need Cruz supporters votes so why do you care if we dont like him?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:21:13 PM EDT
Quoted:

Honestly.... I'm not sure which administration would be a bigger train wreck. It'd be interesting to have a completely parallel Trump/Clinton administration, completely isolated from each other -- and see which one would be the bigger trainwreck, more tyrannical, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that, would be interesting.  How do we make this happen?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:22:09 PM EDT

Says here Brawndo's got electrolytes. It's what plants crave.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:22:13 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Acid, man, acid.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:22:14 PM EDT

Quoted:

Social conservatives don't win elections.

Fiscal conservatism and nationalism are what the republican party should focus on.

View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:22:23 PM EDT
Quoted:

Y'all realize that being specific when running for office is decidedly NOT the way to run, right? Mostly it's because people naturally look for rejection criteria in a candidate rather than acceptance criteria. Less specifics = less chance for rejection. Everybody will hate something about the specific plans. And why take the risk when most plans don't/can't come to fruition anyway? Presidents can unilaterally accomplish very little. Every executive plan calls for a cooperative Congress, and there is no way to make promises based on that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I agree with the sentiment of your post... I still think that Trump is completely full of crap and doesn't have a clue.

But hey... the sammich is going to taste like sh#t regardless of who's elected. When ALL THREE branches of government are out to screw us.... we're.... SCREWED.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:22:38 PM EDT
OP, I also believe that Trump is the only one that can beat Hillary. I talked myself blue trying to persuade wife and family to vote Cruz in our primary--- nope. Think SCJ appointments, I said---nope. Now Cruz has turned too slimy for me as with a lot of former Cruz supporters. He would not stand a chance against the beast, who I want to get beaten. Benghazi is still my biggest thing with her-- I will never forgive her for that sorryness, letting those people get killed without sending and help, and the lying about it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:25:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:26:24 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

you really are ignorant - he was doing his job, something that many people can't fathom, but his job was to represent the state (didn't matter what he personally thought one way or the the other)
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:28:10 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL!  No he's not.        
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.