Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 5:16:24 PM EDT
The online reviews mostly say it sucked, but then again movie critics suck. What do people who really know their stuff in regards to phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range think?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:18:38 PM EDT
I wanted to watch it yesterday on opening day.

I'll wait till next week.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:24:10 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wanted to watch it yesterday on opening day.

I'll wait till next week.
View Quote

It was sold out here. May try tonight, but then again, crappie are biting.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:34:31 PM EDT
I saw it at one of the early openings yesterday with my wife, daughter and her boyfriend.  

Not too bad.  I really liked the reimagining/reexposition of the start of the 1984 movie.  Very cool!

Lots of action, not a whole lot of WTFs, not a whole lot of boring, lots of good one liners from the actors,
Click To View Spoiler

Oh, one other thing:  There is a Marvel-type after credits scene.  Don't leave to go to the bathroom - cough, cough.  I didn't see it so I'll leave it for someone else to spoiler it.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:37:52 PM EDT
That's good to hear, the reviews I'm reading say the plot was all bad, it didn't make sense, etc. I am somewhat confused on the timeline thing how that works, but maybe it's like the star trek reboot or something.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:42:06 PM EDT
No, Arnold is on my "Don't Give Money To" list
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:45:12 PM EDT
Quoted:
The online reviews mostly say it sucked, but then again movie critics suck. What do people who really know their stuff in regards to phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range think?
View Quote

It's PG-13, what do you think?

PG-13 Terminator movie = Shit
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:45:53 PM EDT
Going tonight.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:50:23 PM EDT
Quoted:
I saw it at one of the early openings yesterday with my wife, daughter and her boyfriend.  

Not too bad.  I really liked the reimagining/reexposition of the start of the 1984 movie.  Very cool!

Lots of action, not a whole lot of WTFs, not a whole lot of boring, lots of good one liners from the actors, Click To View Spoiler
Oh, one other thing:  There is a Marvel-type after credits scene.  Don't leave to go to the bathroom - cough, cough.  I didn't see it so I'll leave it for someone else to spoiler it.

View Quote

" I read about this on gunsandammo.com"
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:52:38 PM EDT
I want see it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:39:19 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of action, not a whole lot of WTFs, not a whole lot of boring, lots of good one liners from the actors, Click To View Spoiler

Yea, that was one of the good one liners I was talking about.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:42:14 PM EDT
Plot doesn't even make sense
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:48:43 PM EDT
Quoted:
Plot doesn't even make sense
View Quote

None of the movies do, but the first two were still awesome.

I'll watch the new one when it comes out, but the chick playing sarah connor is the worst actress going right now.
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.