Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 6:13:45 PM EDT
I am a the outdoor range by my little adobe, and it I see it has a infestation problem.

I see about 3 carloads of non-shooting "Big Shitty Dirt-Head Types" out there picking up brass,metal, and my beloved metal silhouette  targets.

Dude, I was fucking livid.

These fucks were walking in front of the shooting positions/lanes with no care in the world picking up my BRASS, until I decided to mag dump 30 rounds of 7.62x39 mm down range.

Than they decided to scatter back to the firing line and get into their VW's and Prius's un-ass the AO.

Fucking Bitches-

That is all, Flame On-

And I am not doing MS Paint, so don't ask.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
more details necessary

public or private range, your property, etc
and brass bitches SUCK
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:20:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
more details necessary

public or private range, your property, etc

and brass bitches SUCK

This.

Im not sure I would have shot at them, but maybe a mag dump right in front of me.

Either way, good shoot in my book. I hate thieves.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
your avatar...

this is one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I use a red magic marker, open the box, slide out the trays, leave the cartridges in the trays and run the marker up and down the tops of the cartridges (paint the primer-side faces with red marker) before I start loading. That way, when the brass falls, I can identify my brass on the ground.

The color of the magic marker does not matter unless you're shooting with others who are doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
your avatar...

this is one.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Needs more MS PAINT  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top