Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2013 10:44:25 AM EDT
I guess I am limited to Star Wars Angry Birds? I have metered internet, so downloading any games is not on the table. No way to make PS3 games work on this thing, huh?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Get Battlefield 4. I love to play online but the campaign is also very pretty.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm on my way over OP!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, apparently my mom doesn't know she just bought ME a PS4. No games really for little kids. I think she thought it was like a Wii or something
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#4]
i thought you still bought the PS4 games on cd type media??

Brian
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:55:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Wait until Christmas Eve, sell it for a few grand, then buy a Wii U + games for the kids.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Brian
View Quote

You do, but the gut at Gamestop told me there's a while bunch of ages you can buy online as well. One off things it sounds like.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You do, but the gut at Gamestop told me there's a while bunch of ages you can buy online as well. One off things it sounds like.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brian

OK..  I am using a MIFI (20gb/mth) so i dont even think about doing any gaming online..

I hope the day never gets here where everything has to be downloaded..  Im getting so tired of just websites embedding video/audio that i waste bandwidth on..

brian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top