Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/20/2004 11:15:29 AM EST
as long as your married to her. WTF.

Article

Pedophile suspect says victim his bride
By CP

MONTREAL -- A 52-year-old man accused of being a child molester who used his position with an evangelical Christian sect to sexually abuse the daughter of a follower claims he married the 10-year-old in 1999. A preliminary hearing is being held to determine if there is enough evidence to send the man to trial on five charges of sexual assault.

The man, a law student who is representing himself, argues the case is about freedom of religion and marital rights. His defence rests on a marriage certificate he claims to possess that was signed by a fellow leader of the east-end Montreal Eglise du Centreville.

The man argued the union with the girl is founded in history, law and ancient cultures.

But Crown attorney Anne-Andree Charette said the girl and her family deny all knowledge of a wedding taking place.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:17:43 AM EST
Polygamy AFAIK is often used as a cover for child abuse. Being guilty of polygamy (because it's your religion) sounds so much better than being a fucking sick pedophile!!

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:18:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Polygamy AFAIK is often used as a cover for child abuse. Being guilty of polygamy (because it's your religion) sounds so much better than being a fucking sick pedophile!!

I always felt the reward for child abuse should be a length of stout rope........
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:19:43 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:19:48 AM EST
I hope the stripper's from the thread the other day meet up with this dick in jail.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:21:33 AM EST
these are french canadians, right?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:22:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By wedge1082:
I hope the stripper's from the thread the other day meet up with this dick in jail.

+1.

People try to use Christianity to justify molestation are.....well, you get the idea.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:23:50 AM EST
If this SOB would have done this to my daughter, It would be RIP for Him
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:30:23 AM EST
10 is disgusting

but... my grandmother did elope at 13.... That's a big 3 years... but even that I would have say is strange... although that was close to 100 years ago, in a different country and to break from an arranged marriage .
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:47:11 PM EST
What a sick bastard, burn him at the stake, or cram a 1 ft tree limb up his ass
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:50:59 PM EST
Umm no. Make that hell no.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:51:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/20/2004 1:56:50 PM EST by Jarhead_22]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:54:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/20/2004 1:54:32 PM EST by jmz5]
what kind of sick bastard would even THINK of that shit. im going to go vomit now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:58:05 PM EST
What kind of father does this kid have that he hasn't dealt with this "preacher"?

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:31:27 PM EST
There is a guy who published a book detailing how to go to foreign countries, marry a very young girl, have sex with her for a week, then get divorced. Apparently, it did not run afoul of the foreign countrys' laws. They tried to prosecute this guy, he lives in south alabama and is trying to get his seized books back
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:51:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:53:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By mojo:

Done to my child? The MFer will die.

done to any child will die if I catch them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:56:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:06:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pangea:
What kind of father does this kid have that he hasn't dealt with this "preacher"?

I agree....

The perp should consider himself lucky to be locked away from me. Sometimes, murder 1 is justified and righteous despite the law.

-HS
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:52:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:59:02 PM EST
The sick F#%K should be killed. Don't use my religion to justify perversion! The girl's parents should also go to prison. How the hell do you let anyone marry your 10 year old!?! I don't care how influential he was that is their baby!!!!!!!!! I am going to develope a commune in the deep woods somewhere, we will live off the land and be happy. I just can't take much more of society. Is it me, or is the world getting stranger by the day?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:06:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By Specop_007:
The man argued the union with the girl is founded in history, law and ancient cultures.

so is his lifeless body hanging from a light pole.

seriously, what is wrong with this girls father that this POS is even alive?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:44:33 PM EST
Yeah its fucked up but I wouldnt be suprised if its legal.

Same is true in the US too, its legal to have sex if you are married, although for minors you need to have parental permission to get married I believe.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:11:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/20/2004 9:12:17 PM EST by m98codered]
oh well, as long as the girl permits him to do so and THEY'RE MARRIED....if not I'll pump his ass full of .224 balistic tips and finish it off with 10mm 200gr XTP's and feed it to grizzlies and take a picture of him after grizzlies are done eating
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:46:58 PM EST
you guys are too nice. Plains indian treatment...scalp him, and sit him on a sharp stake, high enough so his toes barely touch the ground. 10. Sick bastard.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:19:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/20/2004 10:20:18 PM EST by SteyrAUG]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:06:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:

Originally Posted By m98codered:
oh well, as long as the girl permits him to do so and THEY'RE MARRIED....if not I'll pump his ass full of .224 balistic tips and finish it off with 10mm 200gr XTP's and feed it to grizzlies and take a picture of him after grizzlies are done eating

What kind of high potency stupid do they feed you fuckers in Kali?

In my culture-especially back in Lao's...its normal for an older male to marry a young girl...so you can say that I'm a sick bastard but remember that it's been in our culture ever since the beginning of time...AND I DON'T MOLEST 10YR OLDS OR 15YR OLDS BECAUSE I (WE) ARE MODERNIZED TODAY THAN YESTERDAY..
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:06:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By jwr6:
you guys are too nice. Plains indian treatment...scalp him, and sit him on a sharp stake, high enough so his toes barely touch the ground. 10. Sick bastard.

I was thinking more of neck deep in a hole near a fireant hill then smear his head with honey.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:11:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By cyrax777:

I was thinking more of neck deep in a hole near a fireant hill then smear his head with honey.

How bout' soaking his dick in barbecue lighter fluid and light it up first....then cram his ass with honey and stick him in the hole. after that get a hive loaded with killer wasps and dismantle the hive with him next to it....but make sure that he's fully wrapped in saran wrapp except the penis area.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:50:26 PM EST

How bout' soaking his dick in barbecue lighter fluid and light it up first....then cram his ass with honey and stick him in the hole. after that get a hive loaded with killer wasps and dismantle the hive with him next to it....but make sure that he's fully wrapped in saran wrapp except the penis area.

why the saran wrap?

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:39:48 AM EST

why the saran wrap?

pain in one spot(especially in the dick area) will hurt more than pain everywhere...sort of like taking the pain slowly rather than just one time and get over with...the saran wrap would sort of protect the other parts of the body so pain will be concentrated only in one part
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:38:37 AM EST
Nowhere in the Bible does it condone adult men having sex with 10 year old girls. Nowhere in the Bible does it condone taking a 10 year old girl as a wife.

It is wrong.

People like this are the reason why more and more churches are doing fingerprint and background checks on anyone who has anything to do with children. It is easier to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon than to become a sunday school teacher in some churches.

And that is the way it should be...
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 3:03:27 AM EST
1: Body of Water
2: Woodchipper
3: Ped.

1 + 2 + 3 = Fish food.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 3:38:23 AM EST
Bubba will have a special place for him when he arrives at Club Fed.

It's a shame he even makes it there, though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:01:05 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:21:52 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:32:57 AM EST
Impaling. I can think of no worse way to die.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:50:03 AM EST
Remember that guy they found tied to the bed in the movie "7". Thats what I would like to do to that sick F*ck.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:08:15 AM EST
I have never understood what...."female qualities" a pre-teen child could have to make them sexually desireable to a grown man.

Marry a 10 year old little girl.........if this is a "Religion"..then this cult needs to be treated as insects and killed without delay.What are they...muslims?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:14:42 AM EST

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:

What kind of high potency stupid do they feed you fuckers in Kali?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:15:58 AM EST
he needs to be shot dead in front of all to see for his crimes, there is no excuse for a pedophile, none, marriage, baloney, shoot him in the face with a 45 on national television
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:22:06 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:02:56 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:39:14 AM EST
We have a whole town of these people here in AZ we cant get rid of. Threw the whole lot of them in jail in 1953 and the courts said we violated their first and fourth amendment rights.

They are now moving into TEXAS.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:49:37 AM EST
It's important for you folks to remember that your feelings on this issue, like everything else is based on your own cultural experiences. While many (including myself) find this behaviour to be down right criminal, it's the way of the world.

If left in a free state, meaning no Gov't interferance of any type, people would be marrying much younger.

Typically you would find much older men marrying much younger women. The older men would presumably be of better physical ability then the younger and therefore able to dominate the group. The younger women would be mated for a variety of reasons, including being more likely to be able to breed, physical desire, less experienced therefore easily dominated.

Then you have the whole "If she was my daughter..."

But what if, you were in a bad way and couldn't provide for her, or feed her, or she was really a burden on your situation? What if by marrying her off to someone of better means, you could better the situation for your wife? Your young children?

I'm not playing devils advocate, no way. However, our traditions and western culture can only be considered "Evolved" because they came from something lesser before them.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:10:31 PM EST
Top Top