Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/9/2010 9:34:31 PM EDT
Seems as long as I've had the difficult task of attracting women, the ones who always seemed to come at me were teh TUBBOS!

Depressing. Instantly depressing.

It was never the Blond Goddess Cheerleader-types.

You?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had my share
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Why, yes, as a matter of fact.

And seems every time I do luck up and find a decently attractive woman, it turns out she's had gastric bypass surgery.

I dont mind a little meat on the bone, but skin folds? Not so much.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#3]
They give the best BJ's... Ever.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Seems as long as I've had the difficult task of attracting women, the ones who always seemed to come at me were teh TUBBOS!

You?

Tubbos come at everyone.

Cheerleaders you have to chase down.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#5]
The fat ones come after you because you are an easy meal. Sitting there looking depressed and wondering why you aren't with that "hot blond goddess" is chumming for fat chicks.

Get rid of that goddess mentality, then quit waiting for them to pursue you. Not going to happen.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#6]
One gave me the stink eye today. I'm not quite sure why. I immediately questioned the wisdom of the FBI and their 12" of penetration.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
One gave me the stink eye today. I'm not quite sure why. I immediately questioned the wisdom of the FBI and their 12" of penetration.

lol, you got me. I've had one. Never again. They may be fun to flirt with, but it stops there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They give the best BJ's... Ever.

It's because they are hungry
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So many places to go with this one, i don't know where to start
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#10]
i tend to prefer the ones that are in relatively decent shape but have definitely turned away some fatties.

my rule: her ass must be smaller than mine.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Never had that problem.

I've been fortunate with being with beautiful girls.

HH
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol, you got me. I've had one. Never again. They may be fun to flirt with, but it stops there.

Your just mad because she required 2 sets of handcuffs.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Cheerleaders are generally very immature, childish, and fucking crazy as well.

It's the whole "little princess" / attention their whole lives.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I have that happen because I am polite to them,  I am polite to everyone (in real life, people on the internet can FOAD ).

After more than one occasion of showing some kindness to the rather round ladies it's been mis-interpreted that I was "In to them".

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#15]
The hot chicks don't need to approach men. The men come to them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

yep.  I'll take two please.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes they have. My wife is thin, but I have been cursed throughout my life with having the chubby ones become infatuated with me. Near stalking on some occasions.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Some.

I stopped being nice to them and gave them coupons for free consultations at Jenny Craigs.

They leave me alone now.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Be thankful for all attention.  Unless it is from TRG.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm 6'5" and 330 lbs. I make even the biggest women feel petite!  

so yes, the big-uns love me.

it's a running joke between my wife and I. If we go somewhere were we need to get something and it might be difficult, DMV, insurance,  health claim, whatever,  we go to the  door and see who's at the counter.  It's a boy I say something like "undo that top button and get to work"

if it's a big girl she say "oh look your fan club,  you're goin' in!"  Never fails.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#21]
You ever hear guys say "act like you arent really interested" when the topic is females. The problem is with fat girls you really arent interested.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm 6'5" and 330 lbs. I make even the biggest women feel petite!  

so yes, the big-uns love me.

it's a running joke between my wife and I. If we go somewhere were we need to get something and it might be difficult, DMV, insurance,  health claim, whatever,  we go to the  door and see who's at the counter.  It's a boy I say something like "undo that top button and get to work"

if it's a big girl she say "oh look your fan club,  you're goin' in!"  Never fails.

330s? Holy crap.

We are the same height, but you have me by more than 150 pounds.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your just mad because she required 2 sets of handcuffs.

You owe me a keyboard.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#24]
As far back as I can remember, just about everyone I know has wanted to sleep with me.  Fat, thin, male, female, whatev.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I have that happen because I am polite to them,  I am polite to everyone (in real life, people on the internet can FOAD
).

After more than one occasion of showing some kindness to the rather round ladies it's been mis-interpreted that I was "In to them".

Yipes. This is MY problem.

Turns out I was not raised by wolves, and thus treat all people with respect. This has been mistranslated to mean, "Come 'n GIT me, SUGAH!" by the resident tubbos.

<sigh> Makes me glad to be married and quit of it all.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

As far back as I can remember, just about everyone I know has wanted to sleep with me.  Fat, thin, male, female, whatev.

Is this a revelation or bragging?

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:00:00 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You ever hear guys say "act like you arent really interested" when the topic is females. The problem is with fat girls you really arent interested.

PRICELESS! ROFL!!

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:00:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh yeah, from day one.
Got even worse when  I started drinking.
Have pictures to prove it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

can you blame them

ETA

and yeah I've had to turn away fat chicks. Im okay with more curvy-type chicks, but FATTO's are a no-go.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You?

Tubbos come at everyone.

Cheerleaders you have to chase down.

Hopefully that sums it up, since tubbos seem to be seekers instead of seek-ee's like the desirable ones.

Quoted:

Still lol'ed.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What is the old saying..

The ones you don't want, want you. The ones you do want, don't want you.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:03:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Married females come after me more than fat girls. Why?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the old saying..

The ones you don't want, want you. The ones you do want, don't want you.

dammit that makes so much sense its scarry
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ego trips.

Like girls in relationships who flirt with guys who they have no intention of doing anything with.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:06:39 PM EDT
[#35]
In highschool when I was a much shallower person, a nice, but heavy girl was near infatuated with me.  I wouldn't give her the time of day.  For a year or more she chased me.  A couple years after highschool I saw her.  She'd dropped 20 or 30 lbs, kept her tits, and was smoking hot.  Teaches me.  My wife, when I met her, was on the heavy side.  But a great woman, a perfect match for me.  Now, 5 years later she's running marathons.  I'm a pretty lucky guy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:06:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You gotta man up and go after them, they don't seek out guys.  They have a never ending supply of guys who want them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
In highschool when I was a much shallower person, a nice, but heavy girl was near infatuated with me.  I wouldn't give her the time of day.  For a year or more she chased me.  A couple years after highschool I saw her.  She'd dropped 20 or 30 lbs, kept her tits, and was smoking hot.  Teaches me.  My wife, when I met her, was on the heavy side.  But a great woman, a perfect match for me.  Now, 5 years later she's running marathons.  I'm a pretty lucky guy.

Wish I had your luck.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:09:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The last few girls I've been with have been in relationships with their boyfriend simultaneously. I'm attracted to them as much as they're attracted to me.

I really, really don't recommend that approach.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Fat girls.............fuck em like you just got out of prison.  Burn up the rubbers.  Get their phone number........................and lose it.

Mopeds.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

well if you didn't reject her she probably wouldn't have lost the weight.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last few girls I've been with have been in relationships with their boyfriend simultaneously. I'm attracted to them as much as they're attracted to me.

Why get involved? Sounds like a recipe for a gutting in the making.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:10:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You?

Let me guess:  you're tall and thin?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You?

Why does that matter?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This. They have been treated this way since they were very young, and come to believe it is their due.

If you are deficient in good looks, you need lots of THIS to attract the BCGT's.

In fact, even if  you ARE an Adonis, you still need lots of THIS to keep them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Meh, I like the thick women being a big guy myself. I would break smaller women. I have always said I like my women like my spaghetti sauce...THICK.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get the old...."I hate him he's an asshole." bit. Then leave him, "I'm going to, but I don't have the money for an attorney." I think all they want is a new dick to use, cuz they never leave.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why get involved? Sounds like a recipe for a gutting in the making.

Between the intimacy, passion, lust and reciprocal attraction, it's hard to turn down––especially when you're in too deep by the time you find out she's with someone––Especially when that someone never misses a chance to tell you how much they love being with you, how good they feel around you, how good you are at this/that, how they're hopelessly attracted to you.

It's a powerful and intoxicating delusion to get wrapped up in.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:16:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You?

Why does that matter?

He's everything these particular women want to be.  Therefore, the attraction.

And no, I'm not saying all women with a little weight on them want to be that way.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You?

I am. Why do you ask...?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:16:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He's everything these particular women want to be.  Therefore, the attraction.

And no, I'm not saying all women with a little weight on them want to be that way.

Being over 6 feet and a little under 200 pounds... I never looked at it that way.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top