Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/5/2006 3:56:50 AM EDT
How nice, the first thing I see when I wake up on a Sunday morning...yes another attack on civil people by religious fanatics. This is growing tiresome.

With every passing day, I become more in awe of the fact that the global community tolerates this religion and this behavior. Religious freedom is one thing...but actively killing people that act in a way that is forbidden by your religion is a criminal act. No degree of a persons faith gives them the right to detroy property and assault people. Still, it would appear that the world tolerates this same behavior from Islamic extremists. I know an athiest couple that does things that fall outside what I would consider acceptable...but I dont burn there house down in response.

I think most of us would agree that there are no easy answers to how to fix this problem.
And I know that whatever potential solutions could make it to the table will not be popular ideas. These people are complete savages. We are at the point with this mess that something very unpopular, precise, and unyielding must occur. Without real, committed action...these religious fanatics are going to destroy civilization.

The time has come for the PC nonsense to go back on the shelf and for the masses to actually realize what we are up against. Civil debate and rational discussion is going to get us all killed.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:59:35 AM EDT
Is this the one in Beirut? I thought the Lebanese were over acting like idiots but I guess not! Of course, it helps when the consulate is in a Christian neighborhood.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:01:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 4:01:09 AM EDT by 82ndAbn]
duplicate topic
Top Top